Does SDHC work after WM6 update?

Search This thread

HaiLe512

Feb 27, 2007
WM6 ROM does have a file call OMAP850_SDHC.dll

I extract the WM6 ROM and it does have a folder called OMAP850_SDHC.dll. I will try to extract a WM5 ROM to see if what is included there. Staytune...

I do want higher storage SD and do not want to buy a SDHC unless it works. 100 bucks can buy a lot of beer man.

HaiLe512

Feb 27, 2007
Updated...
WM5 also has the same folder. Wm6 is 2K larger than wm5. I guess due to driver update...cannot confirm at this time

AndyLawrie

Jul 26, 2007
anyone tried the drivers yet?(

A couple of weeks ago I asked this question of HTC support and they told me the WM5 SD card update would enable SDHC cards to be used. So I downloaded the WM5 SD update from the HTC site, bought an 4GB SDHC card, and tried it. The Orbit did not recognise the card. I have sent another email to HTC support.

Rgds, Andy

kinski

Dec 30, 2004
10°1'E;54°3'N
I've got this reply from HTC a couple of weeks ago.

HTC 08-05-07 said:
Our apologies regarding the FAQ, it is currently incorrect and the department who is in charge of the website has been informed.
The FAQ should state that we support up to 4GB with SD cards and 2GB with Mini and Micro-SD. We do not currently support SDHC/2.0 and as such we could not say as to whether these formats would work correctly with your device.
So as to repeat your question on capacity briefly, your HTC P3300 is supported for use with up to a 2GB Micro-SD card.

kespir

Mar 12, 2007
It works works woooooorks:)

Hollleeeeyyyy :)

This CAB works for me!!!

I have a HTC Artemis P3300 with WM6, Radio-v02.97.90, 4gb SDHC

and it finally works:)

Thanx for all

Sir1

Jul 21, 2007
...and does it still work with standard MicroSD??? (Not that you'll ever go back to a smaller size ;o)
Regards
Søren

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I need to get a bigger microsd card, but i would very much like to buy (and use) the new sandisk 4gb micro SDHC. I read in another thread that it might work after WM6 upgrade...

i've also read this press release stating that new drivers are available also for the omap850...

Can someone confirm wether or not a 4gb micro SDHC works after the WM6 upgrade?

thanks!