beware: FAKE oem samsung galaxy s4 battery from ebay!

Search This thread

maxantuan

Feb 8, 2008
Stock battery are always made in japan and assembly in china

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368908560541.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368908560541.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,899
Last edited:

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
just tried to use google wallet at cvs, the nfc reader is not responding! how embarrassing!
then i remembered i using this FAKE samsung battery! (my other battery ran out of power, that why i using this fake one).

anyone want this Fake samsung gs4 battery for 9.99$? it' good for backup battery but remember nfc is not working!
message me if interested, usa buyer only.

i paid 14.80$ on ebay and just left him with a neutral feedback "FAKE samsung oem battery! good for backup battery BUT nfc is not working!"

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
just tried to use google wallet at cvs, the nfc reader is not responding! how embarrassing!
then i remembered i using this FAKE samsung battery! (my other battery ran out of power, that why i using this fake one).

anyone want this Fake samsung gs4 battery for 9.99$? it' good for backup battery but remember nfc is not working!

i paid 14.80$ on ebay and just left him with a neutral feedback "FAKE samsung oem battery! good for backup battery BUT nfc is not working!"

Why are you asking S3 owners if they want a fake battery that isn't even for the S3?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

onesolo

Apr 18, 2006
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Nexus 5
hmm by the way does any one knows if the official S4 battery fits on the S3 (and vice-versa)?!?!
I have at least one guys from another forum that is claiming that...

I know that the battery from S4 chinese dual sim leak, that is also 2600mAh, was almost identical to the S3 battery in terms of dimensions but after analyzing the pictures it came to conclusion that they were different... and cause of that I let it go this matter...

heath_AU

Aug 12, 2010
Hobart
Genuine battery? FAKE! No NFC

Hi all.

I too got sucked in buying a "genuine" i9300 battery from ebay.
The battery looked legit - proper packaging and it cannot be picked from the original battery but it was not til months later that i found NFC would not work.
Works fine with original unit. Turns out the NFC module/coil is inside the battery for S3 (and I think S4) devices.

The dodgy seller (who has dodged all attempts to contact him) has the ebay ID of techno_links.

Long story short the battery itself is fine. I have tested it and it seems to have comparable performance to the original unit - so as long as you dont need NFC it is ok for a spare. My advice though - if you buy one (from ANYONE) make sure you test NFC as soon as you receive it so you can lodge a paypal dispute before the deadline. (Wish i had thought of that)
And that way you will get a spare battery for your i9300 for free!

YAY for paypal!

:)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

hmm by the way does any one knows if the official S4 battery fits on the S3 (and vice-versa)?!?!
I have at least one guys from another forum that is claiming that...

I know that the battery from S4 chinese dual sim leak, that is also 2600mAh, was almost identical to the S3 battery in terms of dimensions but after analyzing the pictures it came to conclusion that they were different... and cause of that I let it go this matter...

Nope - the S4 takes an entirely different battery. Wont fit - not even close.

joevik

Nov 14, 2009
Anything can be written on the battery by those fake producers of battery. If u want a genuine battery just go to the samsung store.

I recently got ripped off from an online website for an 'OEM battery' for my SGS3. NFC worked fine but the battery never lasts a whole day when compared to the stock battery which lasts about a day and a half, with roughly the same amount of usage.

R1V4L

Apr 1, 2011
Ploiesti
I made a nfc battery from original nfc circuit + compatible battery

I replaced the circuitry from the fake nfc battery with the one from the original battery. The head connector got somehow bulky because of my re-soldering :) I had to remove the plastic from the downside of the battery, but it's working fine :) NFC tested ok, the battery is charging. I'm happy, I will use it until I will receive another original Samsung B600BE for my S4 :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Why are you asking S3 owners if they want a fake battery that isn't even for the S3?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium