Ringer settings issue

Search This thread

bskarpa

Nov 28, 2011
Houston
I seem to remember there being a setting somewhere, where you can adjust the ringer and notifications together or separate. However, I cannot find this setting again and when I hit my volume rocker up/down the ringer comes up with the gear icon but when I click the gear nothing else pops up. It used to pop up with notifications, media and system all with sliders. Does anyone remember where this setting is? Just wondering if I'm missing it. I'm on Baja 15 ROM 4.4.2

Take a sec and hit thanks if I helped or if you're in a good mood!

Attachments

• 1403636931921.jpg
    1403636931921.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 20
  • 1403637093521.jpg
    1403637093521.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 20

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
I seem to remember there being a setting somewhere, where you can adjust the ringer and notifications together or separate. However, I cannot find this setting again and when I hit my volume rocker up/down the ringer comes up with the gear icon but when I click the gear nothing else pops up. It used to pop up with notifications, media and system all with sliders. Does anyone remember where this setting is? Just wondering if I'm missing it. I'm on Baja 15 ROM 4.4.2

Do you have Gravity Box installed? If you do go into Media Tweaks and put a check mark in Expandable Volume Panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: bskarpa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have Gravity Box installed? If you do go into Media Tweaks and put a check mark in Expandable Volume Panel.

Dude ur awesome!!! Thanks a million. I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days. This is the first time using Gravity Box.