[Q] XPERIA M storage problem

Search This thread

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Hey guys

I have a xperia m c2004, full root, permanently locked bootloader, on 4.3 jellybean. I have 1 gigabyte internal memory and 32 gigabytes sd card memory.

He is my question, am i able to download and install games directly onto my sd card. I cannot use gl2sd as that can only be used after you download and install. For example, i want to download gta 3 which is 1.2 gigabytes but i only have 1 gigabyte to start off with in my internal memory. Therefore i cannot download the game at all.

So is there a fix for my problem in my case?

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

stalin.sk2

Sep 25, 2012
Madurai
OnePlus Nord
Hey guys

I have a xperia m c2004, full root, permanently locked bootloader, on 4.3 jellybean. I have 1 gigabyte internal memory and 32 gigabytes sd card memory.

He is my question, am i able to download and install games directly onto my sd card. I cannot use gl2sd as that can only be used after you download and install. For example, i want to download gta 3 which is 1.2 gigabytes but i only have 1 gigabyte to start off with in my internal memory. Therefore i cannot download the game at all.

But in torrent u can set download on ext storage

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397829372187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397829372187.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 53

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
Hey guys

Use Foldermount, find out the name of the folder where gta 3 installs itself and mount it, then install from play store like you normally would.

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
[quote name="paper13579" post=51985594]Hey guys

Use Foldermount, find out the name of the folder where gta 3 installs itself and mount it, then install from play store like you normally would.[/QUOTE]

But wait, how do i mount a folder that doesn't exist yet in android/obb to the sd card?

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
Use Foldermount, find out the name of the folder where gta 3 installs itself and mount it, then install from play store like you normally would.

But wait, how do i mount a folder that doesn't exist yet in android/obb to the sd card?

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE]

Oh well, you need to find out the name of gta 3 folder, make that folder, and then mount it.

Reactions: paper13579

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE]

Oh well, you need to find out the name of gta 3 folder, make that folder, and then mount it.