I want help to choose rom

Search This thread

kikinfl2004

Jan 3, 2014
Good day,
I want 2 roms for galaxy note 2 gt-n7100 first one jelly bean 4.3 and kitkat 4.4.2 and please I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time,thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mohssineait

Nov 8, 2013
www.tech-fans.com
choose

Good day,
I want 2 roms for galaxy note 2 gt-n7100 first one jelly bean 4.3 and kitkat 4.4.2 and please I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time,thanks

for jelly bean (4.3) i highly recommend you to install Ditto Note 3 (electron-team.com/ROM/v3/)
for kitkat, i think till now all rom Available based on leaked version. so just wait!

erljayp

Dec 27, 2012
I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time
First, you try to root your phone and install a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP). They have their threads somewhere in this forum. Just try to search. :D
You may also want to visit different threads for both the 4.3 and 4.4 Roms. Try to examine their features and decide which is most suited for you :)
As for the instructions, each of those threads have their own installation instructions so you wont have a hard time.
Good luck, and i hope i helped you. :D

nikhilsnigam

Nov 25, 2013
Mumbai
For jb 4.3 heads up for phoenix rom.. Dn3 v3.2 is also good but It has a very high ram usage...above the 1 gb all the time. As for 4.4.2 no rom is perfectly bug free as of now but still u can give a try to dn3 rc2...if you are looking for AOSP rom... I would recommend SOKP ROM. Its my daily driver... Very much stable and feature packed...and excellent battrry life unlike other AOSP roms

bunglebp

Nov 2, 2010
Kangaroo Country
Id Recommend ROOT Phone, just search the android dev thread, Install Latest TWRP (v7), Flash DN3 ROM - prob best ROM and you don't lose any features (Packed full of features) If u like AOSP or CM then try them but id recommend DN3 :)