MOTO X Transparent caller screen

Search This thread
D

Darth

Did you try it on moto x?
please try and post the result..am a newbie to try these complex things
You NEVER flash anything made for other devices. Good way to destroy your phone.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

If you mean to build a Mod.....no sorry, I don't do such things. :)

devilsdouble

Nov 26, 2013
New Delhi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-01.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,041
  • Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-37.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-37.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-31-02-54-19.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: ynot.veera

devilsdouble

Nov 26, 2013
New Delhi
Thank you for your precious time in helping me... Well actually i hope you're Indian.. Don't you find over heating issues in handset.. That's the problem am afraid to root... So that i can't claim warranty....

Sent from my Moto X (XT1052)
Course I'm Indian.

Rooting has nothing to do with overheat, we have a great dev like Paul, thus a great kernel like Faux. In fact if there's a problem with stock kernel then rooting should fix it.

Besides, this is one of the coldest phone I've used, absolutely no overheat, I actually use Performance governor, and sometimes I even play some games while the phone's being charged, still the heat is absolutely moderate. When I'm with standard Interactive governor the phone stays cold as hell. That's why I always find it surprising when people say X is overheating!

Reactions: ynot.veera

ynot.veera

Jun 3, 2014
So then I'll root my device as you said...can you give me the root process and roms kernels you use.......

D

Darth

Unlocking your bootloader and rooting an unlocked phone are in this guide.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603358

Most stay with stock rom, but there are stock based roms as well as aosp in the development sections. Kernels too. Just be sure whatever you think of flashing are for your device. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone post how to make it transparent the incoming caller screen as showed in the left side of screenshot below.mine is XT1052 stock rom.View attachment 2875405
    You can use the full screen incoming call screen option from Gravitybox, it looks same like the picture on the left I think.
    Can you post screenshot?
    Of course! See the attached photos.
    Thank you for your precious time in helping me... Well actually i hope you're Indian.. Don't you find over heating issues in handset.. That's the problem am afraid to root... So that i can't claim warranty....

Course I'm Indian.

Rooting has nothing to do with overheat, we have a great dev like Paul, thus a great kernel like Faux. In fact if there's a problem with stock kernel then rooting should fix it.

Besides, this is one of the coldest phone I've used, absolutely no overheat, I actually use Performance governor, and sometimes I even play some games while the phone's being charged, still the heat is absolutely moderate. When I'm with standard Interactive governor the phone stays cold as hell. That's why I always find it surprising when people say X is overheating!
    Yeah that guide is more than enough, however I unlocked the bootloader and rooted mine by just seeing this video thoroughly, as I had no idea about ADB before rooting that guide was not making any sense to me, I mean those commands :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw675ipX-ds