iWOWN i6 HR

Search This thread

gullri

Feb 18, 2017
I have to add, that after my last discuraged rant, I upgraded the iPhone app to the new "iwownfitPRO". Now sleep is totally accurate. It is all good, for now. Knock on wood...

andbad

Aug 17, 2016
Hi,
I buy this band and it's a good product, but the steps are totally inaccurate: yesterday, my iPhone noted 4644 steps, I6 HR only 1855. My old I5 Plus, instead, show the correct value, more or less.
So, every time I drive my car, the smartband thinks that i go on bike and start that exercise. This is pretty boring.

By(t)e

andbad

Aug 17, 2016
New iOS app and new firmware (1.0.2.22)
This is the firmware changelog (the versions after 1.0.2.22 are beta):
1 , added a heart rate switch, but the adapter has not yet given app , temporarily unable to verify.
2 , to solve the problem of automatic movement recording time and exercise heart rate is not synchronized. --previous version
3 , modify the Hebrew message display content

Modified the charging interface display mode

1. Modify the Bluetooth connection display
2. Remove the restore settings confirmation interface
3. Modified the wrist motor to stop the problem of vibration
4. Update algorithm, mainly in order to solve the problem of heart rate curve breakpoint

1 , to solve the charge for some time after the sliding screen led to restart the BUG
2 , modify the heart rate interface duration of two minutes
3 , update the Italian text display
4 , the schedule will be deleted after the reminder

1. Hand ring shutdown after the boot caused by the bracelet can not fall problem.
2. Ball games can not enter the problem.

1. The modified alarm clock, schedule, telephone default vibration mode for the waves, the number of vibration is 6 times
2. Remove the Bluetooth link symbol display
3. adjust the intellectual shot to exit the trigger mode for the decline (before the slide)
On the basis of 1024 to modify the other language display

1. Resolved the shutdown state of the boot has been dead restart the problem
2. Added sports - swimming
3. Device wake-up (off the screen wake up) way to slide or long press (to avoid mistaken)
4. Repair the charge after the card in the charging interface does not move the bug (repair mode: remove the charging interface)
5. Charge added a delay flag, charging more than 55 minutes will automatically exit the charging mode

1. modify the restore settings click OK after the APP can not disconnect the problem
2. Modify the call message to push off the screen after the exit call interface problems
3. Adjust the Bluetooth transmission rate, increase the transmission speed.

1 , to improve the speed of Bluetooth transmission (provided that Andrews mobile phone data to maintain the normal case)
2 , increased the heart rate quickly out of value
3 , UI : Caller ID added "long press hang up" text
4 , the incoming message is no longer stored in the local message record
5 , set the interface below the increase in sliding dots
6 , update the sleep algorithm and calorie calculation algorithm
7 , increase the restore settings function (click on the long press to confirm, set the alarm clock, schedule, history messages and Bluetooth pairing information all clear, can not often operate)
8 , basketball, badminton, mountain climbing, soccer, table tennis, dancing, volleyball will produce the number of steps and calculate the total number of steps

1 , Repair 10112 connected WeChat , the number of hand-ring steps are not synchronized to the app problem.
2 , Repair the power display problem

By(t)e

Reactions: gullri

Pikolo75

May 26, 2017
Before update firmware to 10222 I needed double tap to screen to turn on the screen . Now it does not work . Why ?

GonzoG

Apr 2, 2010
Is it possible to sync shedule with google calendar or other calendar apps ?

In my opinion this is the best feature of this band but nowhere i got more informations about.
No, it cannot be synced with those apps. Only with Google fit to store steps or other exercises.

Hello. I want to update my device. can you help me? No air temperature icon :(
It's not a temperature icon, it weather forecast. You have to turn on location services in you phone and it will show but it's not very accurate.

Before update firmware to 10222 I needed double tap to screen to turn on the screen . Now it does not work . Why ?
It never worked like this with mine. You need to swipe up/down or hold for approx. 3s to turn it on.

Last edited:

Monteije

Jun 16, 2017
How can you see on the iwown i6 hr that you are on your bicycle? If I go to training, I only can cloose for running.

gadula88

Jun 17, 2017
If you are riding a bike, the wristband automatically recognizes and activates the timer on the main screen (ver 1.0.2.16).

Achilefs_k

Jul 9, 2016
I am intresting to buy this smartband, so can someone please tell me how long battery lasts if connected With phone and how long if not connected using it as a simple watch?

Achilefs_k

Jul 9, 2016
@Achilefs_k
connected i reached about 8-9 days. Unconnected propably a bit less then 2 weeks. But it doesnt make much difference i would say.

Thanks a lot. I bought a cheap smartwatch and i had to charge it every Day, battery didn't Last more that 24hours, thats why i asked.
8-9 Days is super!!! I will order it!!!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

@Achilefs_k
connected i reached about 8-9 days. Unconnected propably a bit less then 2 weeks. But it doesnt make much difference i would say.

Are you satisfied with this smartband my friend?

kofe

Nov 19, 2012
Bucharest
Hi. Can someone please help me in adding cycling to sports?
I don't know where to add it from. I only have these options as in the screenshots.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6769.PNG
    IMG_6769.PNG
    126.5 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_6770.PNG
    IMG_6770.PNG
    181.3 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_6771.jpg
    IMG_6771.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 428

Danny94

Feb 11, 2012
Merano
@Achilefs_k
ups how did i missed that email notification. Sorry, yeah i really like it. This band is very comfortable while sleeping, others hurt.
And has the most features as i seen when i bought.
The app isn't the best but ok.

I recommand you to watch maybe some videos on youtube ;D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Achilefs_k

Pikolo75

May 26, 2017
Today IWOWNit Pro app was updated and every time is it updated I have to create a new account . Why ?

zonexo

Jan 21, 2013
Hi, I use iwonfitpro app in android to receive my message. My firmware is 1.0.2.39. I set the app to receive whatsapp msg. When a whatsapp msg arrives, sometimes I will get an additional msg: "Message from xxxx", where xxxx is my contact name. Do you ppl have this too? Can this be removed?

Thanks

hanatakaruki

Jul 11, 2017
hello im new user iwown i6hr.

my iwown i6hr dont show forecast icon (it just show clock, date, bluetooth icon,battery icon,message icon),how to show it?

Top Liked Posts