[APP] NotifyBuddy - Notification light when screen is off

Search This thread

jcip17

Feb 19, 2013
Just download it on the Playstore NotifyBuddy. The app developer XanderApps made an amazing simple app to bring back a simple and beautiful notification light when the screen is off. Easy to configure, allow all the permissions, pick the apps you want it to show the light for, choose a color, and that's it. You can tinker with the settings for the duration of the blink, how long it takes to blink again, and how long it blinks for, which is a big one for me because other apps do not let it go for very long from what I've seen. The developer also said that there is screen in burn protection built-in! The only thing is AOD settings get disabled when there is a notification as well as screen-off fingerprint unlock and a double tap of the screen is needed to wake the phone up, or alternatively press the power button.

No notification light is an issue I had found with the note 10 + coming from the Note 8 and this is resolved for the most part

Lemmi know what you guys think about it !

LaciK

Apr 14, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
And from yesterday (or i have not noticed it earlier) when the display goes dark, it shows a message that no pictures are selected (however i have no picture-style aod choosen)

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Holy crap, I wish I could have found this a long time ago. It actually works on my Note 10 plus. Shows notification on top left when screen is off[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jcip17

Feb 19, 2013
Holy crap, I wish I could have found this a long time ago. It actually works on my Note 10 plus. Shows notification on top left when screen is off[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Haha glad this helped you !

Did you use edge lightning? Or it's turned off?

Haven't logged in in awhile but it can be used with or without edge lighting. I just tested with a 15 second delay (found in the notify buddy settings) and it works.

Have a nice day !

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Hmmm, I just tried on my Note10 plus. Plugged in charger, screen timed out at the 30 seconds I have it set to time out, charging led was present.

strawsy

May 31, 2008
Fingerprint unlock doesn't seem to work unless you tap the screen to wake and then fingerprint unlock. Also the position seems to change slightly every time the notification blinks. I was putting it around the camera hole and the first blink is perfect around the camera but then the others are off to either side with each blink. Once these are fixed and I make sure there's no battery drain, I would probably buy the premium version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just download it on the Playstore NotifyBuddy. The app developer XanderApps made an amazing simple app to bring back a simple and beautiful notification light when the screen is off. Easy to configure, allow all the permissions, pick the apps you want it to show the light for, choose a color, and that's it. You can tinker with the settings for the duration of the blink, how long it takes to blink again, and how long it blinks for, which is a big one for me because other apps do not let it go for very long from what I've seen. The developer also said that there is screen in burn protection built-in! The only thing is AOD settings get disabled when there is a notification as well as screen-off fingerprint unlock and a double tap of the screen is needed to wake the phone up, or alternatively press the power button.

No notification light is an issue I had found with the note 10 + coming from the Note 8 and this is resolved for the most part

Lemmi know what you guys think about it !
    Does it work with AoD?

When a notification arrives, does the fingerprint scanner works?
    Did you guys read what OP wrote?