[MOD] Segmented Battery Mod Nero

Search This thread

frankencat

Oct 13, 2009
Tampa Bay, Home of the Rays!
ATTENTION: This was built using Nero v1 as a base and it may work for other versions of Nero but no guarantees. If you want to try this over Nero v2/v3 you do so at your own risk. Please let us know if it works. Thanks.

Flashable via Clockwork Recovery. Make sure you backup you stuff before you flash this. Not responsible for any damage to your phone, person or property, you flash this at your own risk. It works fine on my Vibrant with Nero v1 & v2. Not sure about compatibility with Remix. Give it a try and let us know.

snap20101220_133302.png

Segmented Battery Mod for Nero v4.1:
Download FC_Segmented_Batt_Nero.zip (attached)

And this should get you back to stock Nero v4.1 battery icons:
Download FC_Stock_Batt_Nero.zip (attached)

Segmented Battery Mod for Nero v1:
Download Segmented_Battery_Mod_Nero_v1.zip (attached)

And this should get you back to stock Nero v1 battery icon:
Download Stock_Battery_Nero_v1.zip (attached)

Thanks to jocelynmallon for figuring out the framework. :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Stock_Battery_Nero_v1.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 255
  • Segmented_Battery_Mod_Nero_v1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 977
  • FC_Segmented_Batt_Nero.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 538
  • FC_Stock_Batt_Nero.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

zharptitza

Dec 18, 2008
Houston, TX
I guess anyone with a desire to do it and a good picture editing program can go edit the files. Any volunteers. I have only MS Paint at my disposal, and I don't think that will cut it.

zharptitza

Dec 18, 2008
Houston, TX
I think some people didn't like the size of this one, hence her mod. Hers also keeps the stock look more. Myself I prefer this one, but more options are definitely a good thing.

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Thanks! Saved me the time of creating one. Did you have to do anything special to get it to recompile?

seojuhwan

Aug 15, 2010
Okay, these are what I found.

First, idk if is a bug but after I reboot my phone, Launcher Pro freezes, with the web icon highlighted...weird. (this happened more than once. Another app just started to FC every time but...yeah)

Second, I don't like how the icon flashes between"Full" and charging sign. It distracts me, as I leave my phone charged while using.

Lastly, the icon says "Full", when the phone says it is 96%. I do see that the circle is not all the way filled up but it gives me an inaccurate idea of the battery.

Thanks,

***EDIT: I noticed that the real FULL reads 100%. Then I am confused between "100" and "Full"... :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION: This was built using Nero v1 as a base and it may work for other versions of Nero but no guarantees. If you want to try this over Nero v2/v3 you do so at your own risk. Please let us know if it works. Thanks.

Flashable via Clockwork Recovery. Make sure you backup you stuff before you flash this. Not responsible for any damage to your phone, person or property, you flash this at your own risk. It works fine on my Vibrant with Nero v1 & v2. Not sure about compatibility with Remix. Give it a try and let us know.

snap20101220_133302.png

Segmented Battery Mod for Nero v4.1:
    Download FC_Segmented_Batt_Nero.zip (attached)

And this should get you back to stock Nero v4.1 battery icons:
    Download FC_Stock_Batt_Nero.zip (attached)

Segmented Battery Mod for Nero v1:
    Download Segmented_Battery_Mod_Nero_v1.zip (attached)

And this should get you back to stock Nero v1 battery icon:
    Download Stock_Battery_Nero_v1.zip (attached)

Thanks to jocelynmallon for figuring out the framework. :)

Enjoy!
    Just tried it on nero v2. Working great.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    Screen shot added to OP.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\stat_sys_battery_0.png all the way to stat_sys_battery_100.png as well as stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png to stat_sys_battery_charge_anim26.png
    Works on nero v2

The battery mod works for nero v2. Recovery then install from sd and your set.