[Q] Samsung G S5 & Pioneer Z150bh ARunchained

Search This thread

srehou

May 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I've unfortunately spent quite a bit of money on purchasing a Pioneer Z150bh and a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Does anyone know if I can use app radio unchained to have my pioneer z150bh mirror and give me full control of my Samsung GS5?

All I can find are Pioneer App radios (not my z150) and/or Samsung GS4... *not GS5)

I have done hours of online research and have not found anything specific to this. If I cannot accomplish this, I'm going to just return everything and try to get my money back :(

All I want to know is

1. Is it currently able to do this?

2. Which cable is required?

3. A link to how to accomplish this?

4. Where do I send this box of chocolate cookies too if you answered the above questions?

Thank you people who are smarter than me.....

Cheers,

Sam

cdt82002

Jan 21, 2010
Yes you can! I've done it with my LG Optimus g pro. You need an MHL adapter along with a Samsung 5 pin to 11 pin adapter, HDMI cable, micro USB cable, and ARUNchained installed on your phone. Message me back and we can exchange phone numbers and I'll walk you through it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: srehou

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can! I've done it with my LG Optimus g pro. You need an MHL adapter along with a Samsung 5 pin to 11 pin adapter, HDMI cable, micro USB cable, and ARUNchained installed on your phone. Message me back and we can exchange phone numbers and I'll walk you through it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app