[DEV] [ROM] Unoficial MIUI CM9 Xperia Go

Search This thread

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Hallo, here is Unoficial MIUI for Sony Xperia Go bassed on CM9 FXP project, compiled by latest patchrom tool. Some things is mising but rom is for daily usage without problem!

Curently fixed things:
- mounts menu and internal mounts
- phone storage is not detected by PC
- external sdcard and everything related to external sdcard
- camera recording, camera photo, camera panorama
- rotation
- lights
- videos frezing
- file manager
- some crashes inside other menus
- youtube HQ videos
- wifi
- mobile data
- galery - crashing
- android aplications menu - crashing
- Smart Dialer
- cal log
- Xperia keyboard
- autostart manager
- personal dictionary
- usb tethering
- wifi tethering
- a2dp
- rotation in games - status full fixed
- If I forgot something please let me know.

Missing things:
- let me know?

Not working:
- FM radio audio routing
- let me know?

Download link:
- http://d-h.st/Y8r

Plan:
- I use this rom daily, MIUI is my favorite rom and my plan is fixining all remaining bugs. If some one is interesting to get this rom full fixed please test it, try to fix something, give your opinions, give your fixes, let me know list of missing things...etc ..etc

My MIUI source code:
- http://github.com/munjeni/miui_sony_xperia
If you want to help you can use my source code and upload to your git, than start patching, but you must open too these source code public and you must give full credits to my hard in your post if you working on these source! Do not forget, I opened source code public and sharing it with you because its my good will !!! So I expecting from you too to open source code if you using my source code as a base! Thanks!

I am surre you will love this rom after first usage! :)

Full credits:
- FXP (CM9 rom)
- Google, Cyanogenmod team
- Micode team (special credits to yu88my)
- D9ALT for testing and reporting bugs
- xpraken for Xperia keyboard fix
- @nthr@xNine9 for testing and reporting bugs
- akkufix for testings and deutch translation
- vitkutny for czechoslovakia translation
- Rodger_Rulez for rusian translation
- sijav for persian translation
- raypol97 for polish translation

Last edited:

kore44110

Oct 17, 2012
Bangkok
cant uninstall app :eek:

after reboot
Unfortunately, the process android,process.acore has stopped.

bug wifi
when mobile sleep mode wifi auto turn off.

Last edited:

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Here is simple tutorial and my script for converting FXP CM9 rom to MIUI. You can use it for making MIUI on Xperia Sola too (download acervenky MIUI Sola rom)!

First of all you need to make some folders:
mkdir cm9miui
cd cm9miui
mkdir GAPPS
mkdir MODULES

- Download gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip and extract it to GAPPS folder.
- Extract boot.img from my MIUI build and put it into root of the cm9miui.
- Extract all .so files from /system/lib/modules from my MIUI build and put it into MODULES folder.
- Download acervenky MIUI build and put it into root of the cm9miui, rename miui zip archive to miui.zip
- Download FXP CM9 buid and put in into root of the cm9miui, rename archive to stockrom.zip
- Download micode tools (its not needed now but you can download if you want to patch framework):
- Finally, make empty make.sh file and put this -> http://paste.ubuntu.com/1517684/ inside, save it, give 755 permission to it.

If you prepared everything, you can start converting. Run ./make.sh and wait until script convert CM9 to your new MIUI rom! Enjoy! :)

============================================

Thats an easy part. But we need to modify 3 frameworks! Framework.jar, services.jar and android.policy.jar to get other things fixed! We need to disasemble and compare cm9 framework with these 3 frameworks and add/moodify/merge/patch these 3 frameworks using and comparing with cm9 framework! I will try to get MIUI from real patchrom, if I can not get it booting I will try to fix something in current build. I will be happy if some one start working in curent MIUI build and if some one fix something, curent build is "solid" build but have some things missing, but in any way rom can be used daily without any problem, I using it daily! Enjoy guys with script... waiting something fixed by you! :D

Last edited:

lalit387

Jan 29, 2012
Delhi
Quite a tutorial :)

That's why you are so special:cool:

Sola owners who has some geeky capabilities, start something like this.

We are overwhelmed my lord :D

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

Reactions: munjeni

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Here is simple tutorial and my script for converting FXP CM9 rom to MIUI. You can use it for making MIUI on Xperia Sola too (download acervenky MIUI Sola rom)!

- Extract all .so files from /system/lib/modules from my MIUI build and put it into MODULES folder.
- Download acervenky MIUI build and put it into root of the cm9miui, rename miui zip archive to miui.zip
- Download FXP CM9 buid and put in into root of the cm9miui, rename archive to stockrom.zip
- Download micode tools (its not needed now but you can download if you want to patch framework):

- Finally, make empty make.sh file and put this -> http://paste.ubuntu.com/1517684/ inside, save it, give 755 permission to it.

If you prepared everything, you can start converting. Run ./make.sh and wait until script convert CM9 to your new MIUI rom! Enjoy! :)

Thats an easy part. But we need to modify 3 frameworks! Framework.jar, services.jar and android.policy.jar to get other things fixed! We need to disasemble and compare cm9 framework with these 3 frameworks and add/moodify/merge/patch these 3 frameworks using and comparing with cm9 framework! I will try to get MIUI from real patchrom, if I can not get it booting I will try to fix something in current build. I will be happy if some one start working in curent MIUI build and if some one fix something, curent build is "solid" build but have some things missing, but in any way rom can be used daily without any problem, I using it daily! Enjoy guys with script... waiting something fixed by you! :D
Munjeni I would like to work on this MIUI for Sola............ need your guidance........... can I PM you for help related to this.????????????

TomNilson

May 28, 2012
Dreieich
I can't turn on battery percentage!?! When i click on percentage, it still shows graphical!! :confused:

Sent from my Xperia Go using xda premium

kala123

Nov 17, 2009
how to Install it? do I need to wipe something before install or just install like regular cm update whitout wipe.

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
I can't turn on battery percentage!?! When i click on percentage, it still shows graphical!! :confused:

Sent from my Xperia Go using xda premium

I going to stop development for this rom and make new (from begining) by patchrom tool... because curent rom is an repack only (mean - framework is not merged with latest CM9 - frameworks is from old MIUI, so I need to merge it, but I will not do it to current rom, instead of doing that I will start with latest MIUI). I started allready, rom fail to boot, but I will fix it soon :)

Last edited:

akkufix

Mar 12, 2011
I going to stop development for this rom and make new (from begining) by patchrom tool... because curent rom is an repack only (mean - framework is not merged with latest CM9 - frameworks is from old MIUI, so I need to merge it, but I will not do it to current rom, instead of doing that I will start with latest MIUI). I started allready, rom fail to boot, but I will fix it soon :)

...and that happens, after i read the whole "acervenky MIUI Sola thread" and loaded tools... ;)
But you're right. :good:
Its quiet better taking latest MIUI and merging this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hallo, here is Unoficial MIUI for Sony Xperia Go bassed on CM9 FXP project, compiled by latest patchrom tool. Some things is mising but rom is for daily usage without problem!

Curently fixed things:
    - mounts menu and internal mounts
    - phone storage is not detected by PC
    - external sdcard and everything related to external sdcard
    - camera recording, camera photo, camera panorama
    - rotation
    - lights
    - videos frezing
    - file manager
    - some crashes inside other menus
    - youtube HQ videos
    - wifi
    - mobile data
    - galery - crashing
    - android aplications menu - crashing
    - Smart Dialer
    - cal log
    - Xperia keyboard
    - autostart manager
    - personal dictionary
    - usb tethering
    - wifi tethering
    - a2dp
    - rotation in games - status full fixed
    - If I forgot something please let me know.

Missing things:
    - let me know?

Not working:
    - FM radio audio routing
    - let me know?

Download link:
    - http://d-h.st/Y8r

Plan:
    - I use this rom daily, MIUI is my favorite rom and my plan is fixining all remaining bugs. If some one is interesting to get this rom full fixed please test it, try to fix something, give your opinions, give your fixes, let me know list of missing things...etc ..etc

My MIUI source code:
    - http://github.com/munjeni/miui_sony_xperia
    If you want to help you can use my source code and upload to your git, than start patching, but you must open too these source code public and you must give full credits to my hard in your post if you working on these source! Do not forget, I opened source code public and sharing it with you because its my good will !!! So I expecting from you too to open source code if you using my source code as a base! Thanks!

I am surre you will love this rom after first usage! :)

Full credits:
    - FXP (CM9 rom)
    - Google, Cyanogenmod team
    - Micode team (special credits to yu88my)
    - D9ALT for testing and reporting bugs
    - xpraken for Xperia keyboard fix
    - @nthr@xNine9 for testing and reporting bugs
    - akkufix for testings and deutch translation
    - vitkutny for czechoslovakia translation
    - Rodger_Rulez for rusian translation
    - sijav for persian translation
    - raypol97 for polish translation
    Got it! Tomorrow FULL WORKING ROM, expect radio and some other (if you found something) ;)

mkdir cm9miui
    cd cm9miui
    mkdir GAPPS
    mkdir MODULES

New version is out! :)

Wiping is not reguired (its automatically done)... simple reboot to recovery and install zip and you are done!

Changelog:
    - was mistake in my crontab compiling script so 14.Feb release had broken audio, media player, network....
    - reboot to recovery - fixed
    - library path - missing ste_omxcomponents
    - deutch translaton updated
    - some workarounds for cracked stock FM radio audio routing (without success for audio routing :()