ZOMG must check out gesture control

Search This thread

schlesh436

Mar 6, 2011
Wow what an amazing app. You must have root. Use gestures for everything. There is a free one but it is limited. The paid app is $5 US. But totally worth. THIS TOTALLY competes the tablet experience. ITS ALSO MADE BY ONE OF THE GUYS FROM XDA!!!

It won't let me post a link because I am new BUT I BEG YOU TO GO CHECK IT OUT.

PS. I found this in a earlier in a thread as a solution reply to a guy who wanted to get rid of the status bar but I just wanted to express my excitement

hbk19

May 24, 2010
What bugs ?

I just have the light version but its very good. Apart from the reloading of wallpapers, i havnt found any bugs yet.

Gestures for back, gestures for the launchpad, and custom gestures with borders don't work at all. The only thing that works are non border gestures and hiding the nav bar.

I built a gesture to launch cornerstone, but it didn't work when I tried adding a border only setting to it. I would keep getting an error, so for now, I'm settling for multi-finger non-border gestures.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011

Yeah we really need a new method of rooting the TP. I feel for you man. This is like the first app apart from adblock and titanium backup that are totally awesome.
There's always the option to unlock though.

Btw just bought the full version of the app and its worth it. So much simpler than using buttons. Google should think about implementing something like that into jelly bean.

Reactions: 1SiK1500

dan04103

Apr 3, 2007
I've been using this app for about a week now and it is slick. Highly recommended. I only use the status bar and back gestures and reporting no issues.

TFP (Primalicious .21 and motley scotch bonnet)... She's smokin'

StupidIdea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2011
Hmm... I got gestures with borders and the launchpad working after a reboot, but the gestures for 'back' aren't working at all.

You have to install SuperSU instead of Superuser if Back is not working. Superuser has bugs on ICS.
1) Install SuperSU from market
2) Start SuperSU, update binary when asked.

After that you can uninstall Superuser.

schlesh436

Mar 6, 2011
USB debugging. you have to turn it on its say on the beginning screen

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow what an amazing app. You must have root. Use gestures for everything. There is a free one but it is limited. The paid app is $5 US. But totally worth. THIS TOTALLY competes the tablet experience. ITS ALSO MADE BY ONE OF THE GUYS FROM XDA!!!

It won't let me post a link because I am new BUT I BEG YOU TO GO CHECK IT OUT.

PS. I found this in a earlier in a thread as a solution reply to a guy who wanted to get rid of the status bar but I just wanted to express my excitement

Yeah we really need a new method of rooting the TP. I feel for you man. This is like the first app apart from adblock and titanium backup that are totally awesome.
    There's always the option to unlock though.

Btw just bought the full version of the app and its worth it. So much simpler than using buttons. Google should think about implementing something like that into jelly bean.
    Wallpaper issue is known and it cannot be fixed in application. Image wallpaper is runing on the same process as status bar. If I kill status bar, image wallpaper also is killed. Live wallpaper don't have this problem so I suggest using Simple Image Wallpaper Free from market. Other solution would be using custom ROM with status bar toggle support, like AOKP. In this ROM you can bind status bar toggling to my app custom gesture as shortcut.

Summary: if you just want to hide status bar on ICS then custom Rom or Mod will be better.

Thank you!! Using Simple Image Wallpaper Free (which I already had installed but had never used) worked perfectly by setting it through the Live Wallpaper selector!! Now I can hide the Status Bar as I wanted using this workaround. I have rooted but not unlocked yet, still wishful thinking that someone will figure out a way with out going through Asus. I may go ahead an unlock though soon, as I purchased extended warranty through Best Buy so if anything breaks I don't have to go through Asus for repair anyway. Again, thanks for all your time and support. Even though I can do everything that I want with the free version, I will be buying the paid version now just to show my support!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app