[Question] [How to remove any Script//Tweak?]

Search This thread

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
Hi. My first post here.

Just want to know how to "uninstall" any Script. Last time, I didnt know how to remove the Script so I flashed Stock via Odin, then I returned to Custom Rom. Now I have this Script. And it doesnt have an "uninstaller" or something. And I dont even know if it works at all! I dont see a change. I want to remove it.

Well, could someone indicate me a good Script/Tweak for the s5360? I have EmotionRom with Obelix Kernel. Works great but I dont know if the Script works too.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
Thanks for the quick answer!

Ill try.

So I have to delete those files and flash again the modified zip file with CWM? Thats the "uninstaller"? Or just delete the files from the phone directory with RootExplorer? In that case, theres a "Link2sd" and a "Obelix" file in the "Init.d" folder. Should I delete them as well?

Edit: All the files in the phone Init.d directory belong to the ROM. The Kings Tweak Zip file has 3 files in Init.d and they arent in the phone directory. So, that Tweak is not installed. Now my question is, in order to install another Tweaks, do I have to delete all the files in phone`s Init.d folder? Link2SD as well?

And how should I flash those Tweaks? One after the other? Or is there a pack?

Thanks again my friend.
Lucas.
Uso Tapatalk

Last edited:

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
Thanks for the quick answer!

Ill try.

So I have to delete those files and flash again the modified zip file with CWM? Thats the "uninstaller"? Or just delete the files from the phone directory with RootExplorer? In that case, theres a "Link2sd" and a "Obelix" file in the "Init.d" folder. Should I delete them as well? Sorry, Im new at "Scripting".

And how should I flash those Tweaks? One after the other? Or is there a pack?

Thanks again my friend.
Lucas.
Uso Tapatalk

Just open the King Booster's zip tweak and see the files which are there in the /init.d folder of the zip.Then go to the init.d folder of your system directory and delete the same files which were present in the King Booster's /init.d folder.

Do not delete any other script other than that.And can you please give me the link of the Obelix kernel?

And yeah flash the tweaks one after the other.Make sure to mount all the partitions in CWM before flashing.

Last edited:

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
Just open the King Booster's zip tweak and see the files which are there in the /init.d folder of the zip.Then go to the init.d folder of your system directory and delete the same files which were present in the King Booster's /init.d folder.

Do not delete any other script other than that.And can you please give me the link of the Obelix kernel?

And yeah flash the tweaks one after the other.Make sure to mount all the partitions in CWM before flashing.

I cant post the link. Its forbiden or something.

I did that. Its done. Thanks.

Im reading posts about the Tweaks you told me and some of them say: Make sure you dont have any other Script installed, etc... So Im afraid now haha. Dont know how to install them. A post also mentioned something about a: Clean or stock build.prop, and I have really NO idea lol.

So, can you please tell me step by step how to install them? Or just point me at one or two scripts. I like the Netforks Script.

Edit: Look. Heres my init.d folder:

05ram_optimize
09adrenaline_engine
11link2sd
19obelix
90cifs
90zramstart
zipalign

I dont know what to do. It seems that the ROM already has a Script or something.

Edit: I tried to install FlyOn Mod, dindt work. CWM says:

Installation Aborted...

I think I cant install a Script with this ROM.

Thanks friend. Really. Thanks for helping me and maybe others.

Last edited:

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
I talked with the creator of the Rom and he told me that Rom has FlyOn Mod incorporated and some others

Enviado desde mi GT-S5360 usando Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah ignore those warnings.Make sure to make a backup before flashing anything.Don't delete any script in init.d now.Try flashing unlimited boost v6 and gentleman set.