[ROM][Nexus 7 2012 Wifi][grouper][Unofficial LineageOS 11.0]

Search This thread

mpces

Feb 12, 2013
boise
Thanks for the rom. Which version of gapps are you using, and could you supply a link. Thanks

Paden73

Sep 20, 2012
Many thanks for the CM11 build NeuDLi, much appreciated :)
Wasn't able to find a 5.1 build that wouldn't lag :(
Was about to pull the trigger on a new tablet but the nexus 7 has had a stay of execution.

I used the nano variant of 4.4 for ARM from the Open Gapps Project.

Cheers, Paul

mikle_01

Jul 18, 2011
Kiel
Really great and fluid ROM!! Awesome. i guess, CM11 (KK 4.4.4) is the last and only ROM / Android version, which is running reasonably acceptable...

I nearly try all 5.1.x versions here - al became lagy and unusable (sometimes without reaction and suspended :D ).

Thanks!!!!!!!!

NeuDLi

Feb 11, 2011
Which version is this built from, I'm currently using the M12 build?

Oh my... you should not use this outdated version anymore, thanks to issues with stagefright and "one certificate to bind them all".

As to the version, my build is based on the pure CM code, CM11 branch, with no changes. As official builds are only available for CM12 I had to, since CM12 is just crap on our device.

Reactions: ChungHung.Chen

impact79

Jul 28, 2008
I flashed your ROM a few minutes ago and i think it is awesome!
Didn´t think about stagefright when installing it.....

Is there an other Fluid ROM which doesn´t come with stagefright and renders our device useless after some time? Had no luck with other Lollipop ROMs so far...

mugsy77

Dec 10, 2007
Last edited:

lmcmil

Jan 9, 2008
São Domingos de Rana
I'd like to share a All F2FS compatible version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/idfb249mc3lozb3/CM11-20150830-ALL-F2FS.zip

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
Got tired of my laggy and constantly crashing unlocked and rooted Nexus 7 Lollipop 5.1.1. so I decided today to flash this Rom on it.
After entering the Team Win Recovery Mode I and wiping cache and Dalvik I chose the CM 11.0 zip file.
All went well and at the end I wiped again cache and Dalvik pressing after the reboot.
After that the tablet keeps getting stuck on the Cyanogenmod logo at startup.
Some help would be really appreciated, since I haven't found any helpful advices after googling the issue.
Thanks in advance

mugsy77

Dec 10, 2007
Hi everyone.
Got tired of my laggy and constantly crashing unlocked and rooted Nexus 7 Lollipop 5.1.1. so I decided today to flash this Rom on it.
After entering the Team Win Recovery Mode I and wiping cache and Dalvik I chose the CM 11.0 zip file.
All went well and at the end I wiped again cache and Dalvik pressing after the reboot.
Some help would be really appreciated, since I haven't found any helpful advices after googling the issue.
Thanks in advance

I just got done tossing this ROM on it it seems to be working great.

Try wiping data? That is the only thing I did different than you. Not sure if wiping /system is needed. Also, make sure checksum is what it should be.

On a side note, which gapps should we use? CM's website has a 2014 version. I just need Google Store working. Thanks folks!

It seems pico will work for me, but what do I choose for Platform if this is an ok method?

Last edited:

pshadoww

Mar 8, 2011
Hi everyone.
Thanks in advance
Make sure your partitions are all F2FS.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I just got done tossing this ROM on it it seems to be working great.

Try wiping data? That is the only thing I did different than you. Not sure if wiping /system is needed. Also, make sure checksum is what it should be.

On a side note, which gapps should we use? CM's website has a 2014 version. I just need Google Store working. Thanks folks!

It seems pico will work for me, but what do I choose for Platform if this is an ok method?
http://opengapps.org/

Reactions: mugsy77

pshadoww

Mar 8, 2011
The file I've shared is based on OP, just a different kernel (M-Kernel) for f2fs compatibility.

davids1991

Jan 11, 2012
Hey, just a quick question: how do I get rid of the stock image of Google (5.1.1) and install yours? :D I have no clue how to do that. Anyone can help? :) Thanks!

Top Liked Posts