Google services didn't work after emui 9 update honor 8x china!!!

Search This thread

rakib1129

Jun 1, 2016
After the emui 9 updates to honor 8x china version, google play services stop working.GMS installer also didn't work anymore. Is there anyone here to help me? I need a fix ASAP.Thank you.

Reactions: codedz

alrynec

Nov 24, 2013
After the emui 9 updates to honor 8x china version, google play services stop working.GMS installer also didn't work anymore. Is there anyone here to help me? I need a fix ASAP.Thank you.
Are you using adb to install google services?

The last time i updated OTA my google services were gone and half the apps didnt open...
And the apk refused to install from the phone!

After reinstalling using ADB everything worked again.

Enviado desde mi ARE-AL00 mediante Tapatalk

pokipokipxorn

Nov 22, 2016
Off-topic

Those who updated to latest EMUI9, please check Dev Options bluetooth codec and describe what you see?

You may need to turn ON bluetooth to get the full list.

Is HWA or LDAC present?
Is it greyed out?
Does HWA or LDAC stick after selection? Select HWA/LDAC, exit Dev options and check again

Much thanks

rakib1129

Jun 1, 2016

The last time i updated OTA my google services were gone and half the apps didnt open...

No.Is there any tutorial or guide for that?

Ogbeh

Apr 13, 2014
Lagos

After installing using adb Google services are working on your 8x??

Mickeylester

May 9, 2019
Bought a mate 20x china version. The seller had installed Google playstore but it cannot either download or update any app. It shows download pending,,,,,,
I have already cleared cache and data of playstore, play services and framework cache as well. Didn't work.
I did a factory reset. No good.
Then I tried reinstalling google apps via google installer v2 and v3. Both fail to install google as I already have a never update of google play services.
What should I do know? Please help!

fakimosha

Feb 24, 2015
GMS on EMUI9

Instructions for installing google framework on emui 9 cn.ui.vmall.com/thread-20304446-1-1.html. An unlocked bootloader is required!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.