[Tool]LG-P920 Optimus 3D (Thrill) Recovery Toolkit (only Froyo/GB)

Search This thread

macgiver_2

Jan 13, 2009
Spain
Hi guys,

I made a little tool which you can use to install your favorite recovery-system to the LGO3D.

Here it is:

vYRyf

Download: LG-P920_offline_Recovery-Toolkit_XDA-Edition.zip
md5: 6E3C8CEE5989302C5C333D6491E9373E

Recovery images and instructions are inside the tool.

The version is called "XDA-Edition" because the integrated help links are going directly to this thread.

All credits for the recovery images goes to their developers - LG Electronics or the Clockworkmod-Team - Thanks!!

Have fun!

Greetz paki

Hello friend great job, but is this tool valid for LG L3 E400?

anivesh

Sep 10, 2008
man i love you (p.s. in a non gay manner)
you just solved my week eating problem...thanks

Last edited:

andrea89

Dec 28, 2011
Rome
Hi, I have a problem with my LG O3D. I have root my phone with superoneclick and then i've installed rom manager. I click on "reboot into recovery", because i wanted backup the rom but when I reboot it gets stuck on the logo LG.I tried the key combination to hard reset but does nothing. What can i do? thanks to anyone who will answer me

Coolguy981

Feb 21, 2011
Hi guys,

I made a little tool which you can use to install your favorite recovery-system to the LGO3D.

Here it is:

vYRyf

Download: LG-P920_offline_Recovery-Toolkit_XDA-Edition.zip
md5: 6E3C8CEE5989302C5C333D6491E9373E

Recovery images and instructions are inside the tool.

The version is called "XDA-Edition" because the integrated help links are going directly to this thread.

All credits for the recovery images goes to their developers - LG Electronics or the Clockworkmod-Team - Thanks!!

Have fun!

Greetz paki

Well this program bricked my P920. Now on cable it constantly restarting. But when I unplug and press power it turns on for sec and turns off...

Top Liked Posts