V.2.5 Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 by Khrisstyan l WQVGA l

Are you using portrait theme, landscape theme or both?

• Total voters
Search This thread

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
IT'S HERE AND IT'S AMAZING!

VERSIONS 2.5
-Two new pages in Weather hub
-"ME" hub
-Windows Live status update
-New graphics
-Music bar
-Ability to change theme
-Some pages redesigned
-Animated Tiles
-And more

VERSION 2
-Landscape mode
-New page in music+video hub
-Office hub redesigned
-Some icons changed
-Weather page redesigned
-For more watch the video
-The "people","pictures","xbox live" and "music+videos" icons, are not more animated but the images and scripts are still there if you want animation;)

previewrm.png
FIRST:
-Copy the "Utility" folder and the "Message2Reg" folder in My Device/Programs Files/
-Copy the "Messages" folder in My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/ (do this if you want the messages page to work,if you
don't want to use messages page just link the messages icon to your wished messages program/application,you can ignore Message2Reg folder to)
-Copy "Weather Icons" folder where you want
-Copy all the fonts from "Segeo WP fonts" folder in My Device/Windows/Fonts
-Soft reset

INSTALL:
1. Install WAD2
2. Install MortScript.
3. Copy folder "WP7_pecco" and the folder "WP7_pecco2" in My Device\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes
4. Open WAD2 and select "WP7_pecco" as portrait theme and "WP7_pecco2" as landscape theme
5. Link the weather icons (Large,Medium,Small)
6. Soft reset
7. Enjoy:)

WARNING:IF YOU TRY TO INSTALL THE THEME IN MY STORAGE OR STORAGE CARD THE ANIMATIONS WILL NOT WORK (IF YOU WANT THEM) AND YOU WILL GET MORTSCRIPT ERRORS

HOW TO:
* How to ghange theme?
Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "change theme".

* How to ghange/link weather icons and select the city?
Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "Settings"->"Weather" .

* How to ghange avatar?
Replace "Xbox_avatar.png" from the "_Images" folder with your new avatar
(ofcourse must have the same name and image format,png).

* Week starts Sunday!
I have made an aditional image for that,you will find it in "_Images" with the
name "week s.png".

* I can't see my text message in 'Message' page!
String seems to differ from one phone to another,you must create a new one:
Add widget>Text>Registry Text.

Next:
In 'Registry value to watch' link to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My_Utilities\SMS\Line1 (or just write in)

In 'Value type' select 'STRING'

In 'Output format' write %Data%

In 'Text aligment' select 'Left'

And 'Font ' should be Segoe WP and size 10

Refresh

* I have 3 cities configured for weather. but it does not do anything when I tap the city name. How can i switch to the other cities?

1.For the text information(temperature,day,city name and 'A thunderstorm in spots' text)you have to edit 'Text to display' from %HomeCity% to %MultiCity% or if is 'HomeForecast0' to 'MultiForecast0' and so on.

2.For the images information you have to change 'City>Home' with 'City>Script-Controlled City'.

Now should work when you change the city (city name change the city when you tap it).

In silver are old versions

EXTRAS

--------------HTC WEATHER HUB-------------

*click the image for video
*instructions are in the archive

Last edited:

gigi16

Jul 22, 2009
i'm sorry, I don't know the file....my antivirus (avira) said me that WP7_by_Khrisstyan.rar'
contained a virus or unwanted program 'TR/Dropper.Gen' [trojan]

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
i'm sorry, I don't know the file....my antivirus (avira) said me that WP7_by_Khrisstyan.rar'
contained a virus or unwanted program 'TR/Dropper.Gen' [trojan]

Sorry but i think your computer is infected not my files,scaned with multiple antivirus i have searched my computer(in registry,search option,task manager) for 'TR/Dropper.Gen' but nothing,pleas read this

Somebody else can comfirm there is a virus?

bigfoune

May 31, 2009
monaco
thx pecco and tnx khrisstyan for your modifications ! there is no virus ,and your job is great !!congratulations;)

Last edited:

Panchiron

Feb 2, 2010
Very good looking, my friend!

But after ten minutes fighting with it in my Elfin (QVGA), the only thing I´m missing is the ability to arrive to the "Back" icon in all the pages :eek:.

It should be perfect with the possibility of scrolling up and down, but I suppose that is one of the limitations of Wad2.

Greettings!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
For those like me who have the WAD folder installed in My Memory, just create a folder with subfolders Program Files/Lakeridge/WisBar Advance Desktop/Themes and put a copy of this theme in there. That will make the animation work without filling up the for us so valuable and scarce internal memory

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
bigfoune: thank you

Panchiron: You're sure that's the only thing?Calendar,update weather and messages buttons are ok?If is that the only thing, just creat a new back button,it is very easy, in 'author mode' go to Add Widget>Button link the images for 'Normal' and 'Pressed Image' and to 'Script (OnTap)' add 'WAD-Switch to page' and make the button as pined.The images you are looking for are 'Go back.png' and 'Go back pressed.png', you will find them in '_Images' folder

good luck

jason20000

Dec 6, 2007
Additional informationShow all
MD5 : 844baade8f16a0e64df787d32c9b6145
SHA1 : 64d0cd6e9c871e36036c6ec3d2bc2d599bb82ae0
SHA256: 427751c9c1e5d4895b7c929a6f7339d1229fcf621ffcef58b32f2bbfc711a064

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008

Panchiron: You're sure that's the only thing?Calendar,update weather and messages buttons are ok?If is that the only thing, just creat a new back button,it is very easy, in 'author mode' go to Add Widget>Button link the images for 'Normal' and 'Pressed Image' and to 'Script (OnTap)' add 'WAD-Switch to page' and make the button as pined.The images you are looking for are 'Go back.png' and 'Go back pressed.png', you will find them in '_Images' folder

good luck

I could make almost everything to work, only problems:

SMS: on the gray screen there is no message to see, only the title shows correctly, when pressing detail it goes to the message that should be displayed. All other buttons work, only the back button does not. I created a new widget as explained above but it does not work either. All the back buttons on the other pages work. Also the switching to detail and back takes some 5 seconds. From time to time Messaging to registry pops up and screen gets blank. I have to swype up to make it come back.

Weather: Update does not work for me, on wifi, gprs or activesync.

Games: There is no add button, how can i add games shortcuts?

Everything else works fine, i could change the shrotcuts to where they should point

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
claus1953 :with the messaging page i dont have such problems(maybe you missed something from the tutorial)for me switching to details take's 2-3 seconds.

weather:use internet explorer let the connection open, exit and try again to update(wad2 bug)

games:scrolling up and u will see + icon and scroll more and you will see X icon for remove ;)(check my video)

Sorry but WAD2 is not perfect try to use latest version.

Good luck

Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
claus1953 :with the messaging page i dont have such problems(maybe you missed something from the tutorial)for me switching to details take's 2-3 seconds.

The first time was the delay, now it works fast, but the preview is still not showing in the gray box.

weather:use explorer let the connection open, exit and try again to update(wad2 bug)

Have tried that too, and it does not work either, only updates if i leave gprs connected through auto uptdate.

games:scrolling up and u will see + icon and scroll more and you will see X icon for remove ;)(check my video)

Could not scroll up, so what i did is change the grid to fit into the page.
In fact also when changing from desktop1 to desktop 2 i have to swype up several times.

but WAD2 is not perfect try to use latest version.
Good luck

I have version 2.5 build 7 installed.

I found another thing, when opening the top bar menu there are several buttons for WMP control, but in the Utilities folder the controls are not there, so it does not work.

Last edited:

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
The first time was the delay, now it works fast, but the preview is still not showing in the gray box.

It's not showing the gray box at all,ore it is showing it but in a different color?

Have tried that too, and it does not work either, only updates if i leave gprs connected through auto uptdate.

For this i do not have any solution:confused:

Could not scroll up, so what i did is change the grid to fit into the page.
In fact also when changing from desktop1 to desktop 2 i have to swype up several times.

Strange,but I told you WAD2 it's not perfect:)

I found another thing, when opening the top bar menu there are several buttons for WMP control, but in the Utilities folder the controls are not there, so it does not work.

Sorry for that,i attached WMP Controls folder just put it in Utility folder.I changed the links from the first post to!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
It's not showing the gray box at all,ore it is showing it but in a different color?

Just the gray box shows but no text inside it

[/QUOTE] for that,i attached WMP Controls folder just put it in Utility folder.I changed the links from the first post to![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot30.jpeg
    Screenshot30.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

khrisstyan

Jun 3, 2009
Cluj
Just the gray box shows but no text inside it

Creat a new one
Add widget>Text>Registry Text

Next:
In 'Registry value to watch' link to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My_Utilities\SMS\Message (or just write in)

Refresh

Now should work

Last edited:

Panchiron

Feb 2, 2010

good luck

Thank you for your time.

Of course, with a QVGA device I´m not able to "arrive" to all the buttons on the bottom of the pages, and because of that most of the pages are useless. The "Back" button is the most important, but only making a new one would not be enough.

Anyway, I like your work and pray for a QVGA version ;).

Greettings!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Creat a new one
Add widget>Text>Registry Text

Next:
In 'Registry value to watch' link to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My_Utilities\SMS\Message (or just write in)

Refresh

Now should work

Yes that text widget was missing, now it works.... thanks a lot. Just for info, the string is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My_Utilities\SMS\Line1
I am just finishing to tweak this teme as i want it to be perfect for my needs, it is one of the most complete themes i have seen, congratulations.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S HERE AND IT'S AMAZING!

VERSIONS 2.5
    -Two new pages in Weather hub
    -"ME" hub
    -Windows Live status update
    -New graphics
    -Music bar
    -Ability to change theme
    -Some pages redesigned
    -Animated Tiles
    -And more

VERSION 2
    -Landscape mode
    -New page in music+video hub
    -Office hub redesigned
    -Some icons changed
    -Weather page redesigned
    -For more watch the video
    -The "people","pictures","xbox live" and "music+videos" icons, are not more animated but the images and scripts are still there if you want animation;)

FIRST:
    -Copy the "Utility" folder and the "Message2Reg" folder in My Device/Programs Files/
    -Copy the "Messages" folder in My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/ (do this if you want the messages page to work,if you
    don't want to use messages page just link the messages icon to your wished messages program/application,you can ignore Message2Reg folder to)
    -Copy "Weather Icons" folder where you want
    -Copy all the fonts from "Segeo WP fonts" folder in My Device/Windows/Fonts
    -Soft reset

INSTALL:
    1. Install WAD2
    2. Install MortScript.
    3. Copy folder "WP7_pecco" and the folder "WP7_pecco2" in My Device\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes
    4. Open WAD2 and select "WP7_pecco" as portrait theme and "WP7_pecco2" as landscape theme
    5. Link the weather icons (Large,Medium,Small)
    6. Soft reset
    7. Enjoy:)

WARNING:IF YOU TRY TO INSTALL THE THEME IN MY STORAGE OR STORAGE CARD THE ANIMATIONS WILL NOT WORK (IF YOU WANT THEM) AND YOU WILL GET MORTSCRIPT ERRORS

HOW TO:
    * How to ghange theme?
    Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "change theme".

* How to ghange/link weather icons and select the city?
    Hold the finger on the screen in wad2 and select "Settings"->"Weather" .

* How to ghange avatar?
    Replace "Xbox_avatar.png" from the "_Images" folder with your new avatar
    (ofcourse must have the same name and image format,png).

* Week starts Sunday!
    I have made an aditional image for that,you will find it in "_Images" with the
    name "week s.png".

* I can't see my text message in 'Message' page!
    String seems to differ from one phone to another,you must create a new one:
    Add widget>Text>Registry Text.

Next:
    In 'Registry value to watch' link to
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My_Utilities\SMS\Line1 (or just write in)

Refresh

* I have 3 cities configured for weather. but it does not do anything when I tap the city name. How can i switch to the other cities?

1.For the text information(temperature,day,city name and 'A thunderstorm in spots' text)you have to edit 'Text to display' from %HomeCity% to %MultiCity% or if is 'HomeForecast0' to 'MultiForecast0' and so on.

2.For the images information you have to change 'City>Home' with 'City>Script-Controlled City'.

Now should work when you change the city (city name change the city when you tap it).

In silver are old versions

EXTRAS

--------------HTC WEATHER HUB-------------

*click the image for video
    *instructions are in the archive
    Preview of HTC Weather Hub, the video.

Wish you all a Happy New Year!!! ( Tomorrow I go to the mountains for 4 days to celebrate the New Year :) )

DavidinCT ask boody_boo :).
    I find a virus in your file :(
    Do you have another thread for a WVGA (I got a TP2 so I am waiting to see how it comes out, trying to find the best theme that looks and feels like WP7) version so we can see/track the progress ?

my problem now that i have no screen shoots for the theme
    i'm just creating images with photoshop, this will take time to be finished,

when i finish them and start applying them with the script i'll start a new thread with the theme
    It is version 2.5?If yes i think you have to install mortscript.

Ps:you resized the graphics for QVGA?