"X" files, LITERALLY! About 20+ ghost files

Search This thread

ensonnosne

May 9, 2009
They number more than 20 and their name and extension are squares or symbols as if looking at a document with the wrong encoding. Don't know when they got there but they all belong to system and have creation dates like 1970 and 1994.

Anyone else?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

ensonnosne

May 9, 2009
Do you know how to get rids of these files or even if they are important? I'm serious, and you are seriously stupid if you are asking if this is a joke.

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
They number more than 20 and their name and extension are squares or symbols as if looking at a document with the wrong encoding. Don't know when they got there but they all belong to system and have creation dates like 1970 and 1994.

Anyone else?

please provide more information. are you stock out of the box, flashed a rom, did any mods, clicked on a suspicious link either on the web or FB? Kinda hard to help you out with out more information.

in general, I have not heard of anything like this. BUT, if my thoughts serve me right, it sounds like your phone has been compromised.

ensonnosne

May 9, 2009
please provide more information. are you stock out of the box, flashed a rom, did any mods, clicked on a suspicious link either on the web or FB? Kinda hard to help you out with out more information.

in general, I have not heard of anything like this. BUT, if my thoughts serve me right, it sounds like your phone has been compromised.

FLMAO!!! Please tell me how old you are? I cant believe this because its so damn funny, but is this reply the punchline to the late late apr. fools joke??

Don't you think that any reasonable person would have taken the phone back if it came out of box like this?

Did I click on any questionable links in fb or web??? does it make a difference? I still need to get rid of it. It isn't a self replicating virus you dufuss. Its a file.

I love your last line "compromised" lmao. You sound like a government agent with down syndrome thats a character in a elementary school play written, produced, cast, and crew by the schools special ed students dually diagnosed with psychotic diaorders.

I got this one bro. Thanks for thw laughs. Peace

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
FLMAO!!! Please tell me how old you are? I cant believe this because its so damn funny, but is this reply the punchline to the late late apr. fools joke??

Don't you think that any reasonable person would have taken the phone back if it came out of box like this?

Did I click on any questionable links in fb or web??? does it make a difference? I still need to get rid of it. It isn't a self replicating virus you dufuss. Its a file.

I love your last line "compromised" lmao. You sound like a government agent with down syndrome thats a character in a elementary school play written, produced, cast, and crew by the schools special ed students dually diagnosed with psychotic diaorders.

you ask for help and shoot the first person attempting to assist. GTFO of here. btw, i do work for the government you dumb F***

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas

Anyone else?

Nope, haven't seen them. Where did you see them?

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas

Your an ass. Your vague description of the files provides very little. Apparently you did stuff on your phone. RTFM

GDofWR420

May 3, 2011
Funny for us but not to the guy having the trouble. I do find it odd the dates would be from the 1970. Like others said I'd take it back tell em u want a new phone and flip through the new one and make sure all is good before leaving the store.

Reactions: MarkP80nj

GDofWR420

May 3, 2011
The funny thing is that the guy having the trouble is such a douche that he mistreats the people who are trying to help him.
Well I'm new so so far everyone has been cool to me in this forum. Just trying to repay the favor. Not hating just saying I don't know him.

shotchacokov

Mar 20, 2011
Orlando
Motorola Edge (2021)
Wow... this guy is a HUGE BAG OF DICKS!!! I don't post much, and I had a small issue with something that fkn was more than happy to reply with his knowledge and assistance.

This reminds me of many many years ago while working for a call center. Stupid user calls and gives you the worst description possible. Then you wind up having to write a thesis in order to get the information you need because they can't even describe the issue. At least they weren't trying to make changes to the system, they were just using it b/c they were smart enough not to try and modify something they know jack about.

The problem here is ESTO (Equipment Superior To User)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What the hell is this thread!

A good argument as to why you shouldn't be able to naively root your phone and/or flash it without knowing what you're doing...
    Funny for us but not to the guy having the trouble. I do find it odd the dates would be from the 1970. Like others said I'd take it back tell em u want a new phone and flip through the new one and make sure all is good before leaving the store.