[ROM] [04.16.12] | RezROM Ex v3.4 | Better Than Ever | 3.11.605.22 |

Search This thread

y2jdmbfan

Mar 12, 2007
Is this one or newt's rom better? I supposed with S-OFF I can easily try them both at this point.

Thanks,

Y2J

C

cdexsw

Try it and findout......s-off is new.

so many things that we will need to trial/error to know for sure.....

HTC Rezound via TT2

JT75

May 14, 2011
This is probably one of the best running, cleanest looking roms i have yet to see.

I was wondering why i have no dock background behind my launcher as in the screen shots (here is a screen shot of my phone)? Also, when i set the brightness via the quick setting it doesn't stay, it resets to either the dimmest or to about 30%. Is this a known issue?

I should say im using the old firmware patch and s-on.

The dock background is transparent in this Rom so that's normal.the brightness setting in the quick settings are also behaving normally.It's an issue with the tweaks,it only sticks until your phone sleeps you can change it in the regular screen settings and it will stick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Troops2990

Mar 13, 2012
For some reason since I flashed this I have a constant warning message in my status bar saying data usage warning... I have unlimited data, the monitor under "usage" is off, and I'm on the new firmware. This has not happened before, any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
For some reason since I flashed this I have a constant warning message in my status bar saying data usage warning... I have unlimited data, the monitor under "usage" is off, and I'm on the new firmware. This has not happened before, any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Go to where the usage graph deal is and drag the green line up. It is set at 2gb by default. I moved mine up to like 100gb. I had the same problem the other day, it was annoying.

Reactions: Troops2990

Nic2112

Mar 4, 2010
Ottawa
I LOVE this ROM. I keep trying the new Sense 4 ROM but I always come back to 3.4 because it's rock solid and fast!

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
Hey bored, I really love your roms, but the incall and speakerphone volume is too low in your latest. I have gone back and forth between all the sense 4 roms, and the only one that dosnt have the volume issue is newts. I know this is ported over from his, so where would I look to find the differences within the rom package? I would love to have your rom with newts volume! Really wanting to come back, but I gotta be able to hear who calls me...lol

Thanks in advance!
Just finished the s-off process and it went smooth as silk the first try!!

Sorry, wrong thread.... Just another one of those dumbass moments..lol

Last edited:

Poolman1

Jan 16, 2012
I LOVE this ROM. I keep trying the new Sense 4 ROM but I always come back to 3.4 because it's rock solid and fast!

Yes I agree, this is the best ROM to go to as a base.

lllboredlll

Retired Recognized Developer
Hey bored, I really love your roms, but the incall and speakerphone volume is too low in your latest. I have gone back and forth between all the sense 4 roms, and the only one that dosnt have the volume issue is newts. I know this is ported over from his, so where would I look to find the differences within the rom package? I would love to have your rom with newts volume! Really wanting to come back, but I gotta be able to hear who calls me...lol

Thanks in advance!
Just finished the s-off process and it went smooth as silk the first try!!

incorrect... s4 isnt ported from his... its ported from the one x .... i gotta figure out exactly which file is the culprit

you guys are confusing me posting about the other rom in this thread lol

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
I'm sticking with the EX rom for a lil while too. Bored message me and let me know how to get the kitchen that you use, and i'll work on some of the minor details with EX while you are trying to get S4 2.0 out. I looked S4 to turn volume up and it was all greek coming from TBOLT GB roms.

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
Status Bar Clock Icon Mod

I wish someone would port this mod to RezROM or see if it will work. It would look pretty cool with the right icon or frame around the clock in the center of the status bar.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24825443&postcount=1

p5XEP.jpg

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
dmoses, you can do that yourself.

Download the rom, go into drawable-xhdpi-v11, drawable-hdpi-v11,drawable-mdpi-v11, and drawable-ldpi-v11 directories and copy the images.

Then send them to one of the people who theme for Rezound and ask PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make this theme for me.

Or you can follow this page from the Android Dev, this is where i get all my info at,

http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_status_bar.html

Hope this helps.

Reactions: dmoses1969

lllboredlll

Retired Recognized Developer
I'm sticking with the EX rom for a lil while too. Bored message me and let me know how to get the kitchen that you use, and i'll work on some of the minor details with EX while you are trying to get S4 2.0 out. I looked S4 to turn volume up and it was all greek coming from TBOLT GB roms.

i dont use the kitchen except for one small thing other than that i compile my roms in linux.... i run a dual boot system

lol i had to reformat my son's pc so i could work from it until i get resolve on my unfortunate situation

Reactions: king.james

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
dmoses, you can do that yourself.

Download the rom, go into drawable-xhdpi-v11, drawable-hdpi-v11,drawable-mdpi-v11, and drawable-ldpi-v11 directories and copy the images.

Then send them to one of the people who theme for Rezound and ask PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make this theme for me.

Or you can follow this page from the Android Dev, this is where i get all my info at,

http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_status_bar.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I really would like to learn more about it. Aedon even has screenshots in that thread with full instructions but I cannot get apkmanager or apkmultitool to work. Everytime I try to decompile an apk I get an error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Mon 04/23/2012 -- 22:13:33.86|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
java version "1.6.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_20-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode)
Could Not Find C:\Windows\ApkMultiTools\place-apk-here-for-modding\../place-apk-
here-for-modding/signedSystemUI.apk
Could Not Find C:\Windows\ApkMultiTools\place-apk-here-for-modding\../place-apk-
here-for-modding/unsignedSystemUI.apk
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Multiple resources:
spec=0x7f0a000e dimen/status_bar_icon_drawing_size, config=-v13
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(ResConfig.java:65)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(ResConfig.java:58)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(ARSCDecoder.java:196)

at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(ARSCDecoder.java:165
)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(ARSCDecoder.java:130)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage(ARSCDecoder.java:10
5)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(ARSCDecoder.java:82)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCDecoder.java:48)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackagesFromApk(AndrolibRes
ources.java:315)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(AndrolibResources.jav
a:50)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(AndrolibResources.jav
a:43)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Androlib.java:44)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(ApkDecoder.java:148)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:98)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:120)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:57)
Press any key to continue . . .

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
You are getting errors because you mod directory is missing. The folder that you set your theme in should be under the apkmulti folder. Move the whole directory there and you should be fine

Code:
Could Not Find C:\Windows\ApkMultiTools\[COLOR="Red"]place-apk-here-for-modding\../place-apk-
 here-for-modding/unsignedSystemUI.apk[/COLOR]
The part in red should be the folder and ui.apk that you are modding.

Sent from ICS REZOUND S-OFF

Last edited:

bkrickles

Sep 18, 2010
Smithtown, N.Y.
On this a week now and it's all good.
I know everyone is enamored with the sense 4 roms, but this one is just perfect.
Everything works for me, it looks good and it's fast
I was with a buddy of mine last night who has an iphone and even he had to admit that my rezound was sexier and more efficient
I'm running apex launcher pro beta on this and loving it
Thanks again!!

Top Liked Posts