Official AT&T 4.3 Update is here!

Search This thread

martyh1

Apr 13, 2007
Can anyone confirm if the Air Command & Snote call to action features (like on the note 3) are missing from this 4.3 update for the note 2? Those are a couple of the features I would want most over my current 4.4 Kit Kat rom I'm running on my note 2. I certainly don't need group play. I wouldn't mind having the multi window feature back also.

Jspex

Mar 2, 2012
Both missing yes. I was really hoping for air command myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

RoninTPD

Jan 27, 2013
Gray, La.....original 504 boy!
Can anyone confirm if the Air Command & Snote call to action features (like on the note 3) are missing from this 4.3 update for the note 2? Those are a couple of the features I would want most over my current 4.4 Kit Kat rom I'm running on my note 2. I certainly don't need group play. I wouldn't mind having the multi window feature back also.

hahaha no it is not......just like I posted in the other thread....the official version would be just the same as the leaked version....no change just the name....I suggest u look to DN3 rom....I have all that running smooth as butter..:good:

Reactions: softballjunkee13

martyh1

Apr 13, 2007
hahaha no it is not......just like I posted in the other thread....the official version would be just the same as the leaked version....no change just the name....I suggest u look to DN3 rom....I have all that running smooth as butter..:good:

There's only dn3 for n7100 and n7105? Does it work for at&t i317?

Oops. Never mind. Found i317 thread

Last edited:

perez6991

Sep 30, 2012
Santa Ana
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 9
I did the same thing Odin from rooted to 4.1.1 then to 4.1.2. I don't understand what you mean by your device is a media device, aren't all phones technically media devices??? And what does that have to do with getting the OTA? If you're on stock rom shouldn't the stock update work on recovery mode???

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I tried running the file through Recovery and I got the Error Status 7 and SD card path error while installing and it just reboots back to the A4 build. Can you please help and tell me what it is I need to do. I'm guessing root phone then unroot back to stock 4.1.1 and then try to run MH3 4.1.2 but that would take a while. Is there a quicker way???

My note 2 isnt activated on att. So I cant receive ota even on wifi. The MK6 zip, when you flash it looks for you build number to be MH3 modem butssince it doesnt it returns status 7 and reboots. Ill try flashing the ota see what happens. My binary counter in download mode is at "no" and samsung official.

perez6991

Sep 30, 2012
Santa Ana
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 9
In case anyone cares, I'm on Straight Talk and the OTA d/l'ed and installed successfully for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Wow, I guess any Note that has a activated sim card can get ota's from att no matter what. :crying:

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

After completing the install to 4.3, I opened chrome to read Google news and a pop up asked me if I wanted a virus scanner app for my phone. The link appeared to not be from Google, Samsung, nor ATT. Have they enabled ads to pop up in 4.3? This has never happened prior to the update

No, its a virus. People are getting better at avoiding built in popup blockers that are builtin with chrome or any other browser as a matter of fact

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I don't remember for sure, but check my post here. I believe this 4.1.2 update is for JZO54K.I317UCAMH3

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2078309

Manually flash the OTA 4.1.2 update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I freaking love your face right now and it worked *screams like a little girl*

seanzscreams

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Atlanta
Last edited:
Reactions: billb23ok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the OTA file http://www.mediafire.com/download/00kavsl80t0gkh9/I317UCUBMK6.zip
    Use recovery to flash it. Only works if updated from MH3 build.
    Is there a flashable version of this? If not, can somebody make one? Thanks.

The update has only been out for a few hours and we are asking for .zip files already ??
    Sheesh...
    Give the devs some time to pull it apart and clean it up...unless you would like Knox and a bootloader lock ??
    actually even better and easier if you have the ota .... mk6 installed
    and got it through the ota update process
    and rooted
    and have recovery installed

please make a backup of modem and boot
    and upload it pretty please

twrp or philz should give you the option under advanced backup

Modem

Boot

Both taken from ota i317ucubmk6
    Yay! ... sounds like I am stuck.

Do you think there is chances for anything to come out soon, to be able to TWRP easily?
    Sorry, noob-question, but hey, that's what I am ... :cyclops:

Thanks for your help!! Appreciate it!

Check out the thread I posted today in the Dev section... It's stock i317 4.3, which you can flash from twrp. It is rooted, but if unrooted is desired you can do that from SuperSU.

If you're already on the MK6 bootloader there's no way to clear that knox counter, but if you stay on MJ4 or below you can Odin back via UCAMA4, cf-auto-root, run triangle away, then run SuperSU to unroot.... if at any point you want your phone to show as official with no custom counters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

As crazy as this sounds, I wish I could go back to completely unrooted stock 4.3...I did the other day, but after I went back to stock and took the mk6 OTA, I got stupid and rerooted it...So Knox is of course tripped, ..... (yes, I know this sounds weird, but after playing with my phone so much over this past year, I've simply decided I'm done with all that stuff...just personal preference).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

If you've had your phone for a year that Knox counter doesn't mean much... The risk exists only while in warranty should a repair be needed. There's some speculation that it might be used to deny a future OTA update, but that remains to be seen.

The packages I posted today are 100% stock ucubmk6 except for the bootloader, which you already have.

If you want stock recovery, pm me and I'll show you how to set this up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app