New Update KOT49I.D80220d !!!

Search This thread

Adrimi

Jun 17, 2014
Hi

Hey guys. I'm new on this forum. How to root my g2 without custom recovery? My Phone: KOT49I.D80220c ;
D80220c-466-92 (Taiwan), 32GB. Would you help me?

B

bachera

I have a good security suite that told me that a malware was send. I think I warned people about that. I thought it was this website anyways

Edit same suite didnt detect anything now

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
I have a good security suite that told me that a malware was send. I think I warned people about that. I thought it was this website anyways
well the kdz method flashtool shows a flase positive due to the web server that's in the zip file that's required for it to work but its safe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Thing with antiviruses they always give you false positives happens a lot these days.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

It Happens, Back a few years ago I had a extremely small file hosting service (which I shut down) and because I had a few people abuse it, I was NO longer able to use the domain name due to even though I removed the bad files some antivirus`s would BLOCK my site anyway and put the blame on me.

(Sorry for being off-topic to the thread)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

How hyelton has spent many hours and helped hundreds of people returning to stock I highly doubt he'd put malware, lol. We should trust each other, we are a community!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes we should!, But There are a lot of dodgy people that do dodgy things to harm one another. I have actually had "Search Engine" Companies email me asking if I would put there installer along with my files to make money as it would install their toolbar, Which is basically Spyware/Malware. I sent them a nasty E-Mail back lol, its so wrong!

Even Dev-Host sometimes plays a little dirty, sometimes when downloading something from them, instead of the file I was wanting it would download a "Toolbar" or "Game" along with it.

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
20D is not new. I have see 20D in the last weeks. Its only in your Country new i think but other Countrys have a long time 20D.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thing with antiviruses they always give you false positives happens a lot these days.

It Happens, Back a few years ago I had a extremely small file hosting service (which I shut down) and because I had a few people abuse it, I was NO longer able to use the domain name due to even though I removed the bad files some antivirus`s would BLOCK my site anyway and put the blame on me.

(Sorry for being off-topic to the thread)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

How hyelton has spent many hours and helped hundreds of people returning to stock I highly doubt he'd put malware, lol. We should trust each other, we are a community!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes we should!, But There are a lot of dodgy people that do dodgy things to harm one another. I have actually had "Search Engine" Companies email me asking if I would put there installer along with my files to make money as it would install their toolbar, Which is basically Spyware/Malware. I sent them a nasty E-Mail back lol, its so wrong!

Even Dev-Host sometimes plays a little dirty, sometimes when downloading something from them, instead of the file I was wanting it would download a "Toolbar" or "Game" along with it.
    Flashable rooted Open Euro 20D with recovery and knock code

Hello ,

For people with custom recovery ...
    Try the link in my signature.
    This flashable zip works as an update , and keeps root and recovery.

It's made from the latest Open Euro 20D kdz
    how's about battery ?

Battery is great. Bluetooth is a no show in the stats. That's what i can say about after almost 24hr after hard reset that i performed.
    Strange thing tho is that whatsapp was messed up and i have another full year. It thinks that it is a new phone :laugh:
    Does this D802 20D have the "Hide Front Touch Buttons" functionality?

Does this update contained art option?
    No on both counts.