[INFO] ROM beastMOD 4.3_RMSTR [updated]

Search This thread

baristaman28

Jul 31, 2011
Guys for the life of me, there will be no more development for this ROM, nothing thats broke will be fixed. He did no extra development, this isnt his ROM at all.

Its only 4.3 because it has been themed more, still the same old BeastMOD.

M&S

LET US DREAM M&S!!! Lol jk your rom is better anyways so people who use yours traded up from this.

EpicPie

Feb 27, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Ive gotten a bit worse batery life since I reflashed to this ROM from the original beastmod 4.2. :(

Sent from my SGH-T989 via Satanic Unicorns.

trypt4mine

Jan 29, 2012
C0MPTON
Guys for the life of me, there will be no more development for this ROM, nothing thats broke will be fixed. He did no extra development, this isnt his ROM at all.

Its only 4.3 because it has been themed more, still the same old BeastMOD.

M&S
Thank you lol don't know how many times I've said this =/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

disaznguy817

Nov 20, 2011
is Tmobile sync supported?

Just downloaded this mod and so far it works great I love it. But does Tmobile sync with your contacts? If not is there a way to do that? I tried searching the forum but no luck. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice or suggestions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    beastMOD 4.25 Remastered, rethemed...... BEST ROM EVER ;)

I completed the theming on it (pics are outdated now, flash to see all the changes:cool::cool:) that Melvin and M&S missed, such as theming all the icons and adding
    ICS widgets (nexus clock, ics analog clock) added ICS boot animation, some TW launcher theming, and ICS themed Samsung keypad. I also did lots more can't remember it all.
    If anyone still loves this ROM and wants an updated fully themed version, enjoy this ROM =D

beastMOD 4.3_RMSTR Download Link= http://www.4shared.com/zip/dFICheWW/BeastMOD_RMSTR_II_v43-.html

[Rom]beastMOD 4.25_REMASTERED download link here-- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61098066/BeastMOD_RMSTR_FINAL_II_v4.2 -.zip

[ROM]beastMOD 4.2_REMASTERED download link here-- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61098066/BeastMOD_SignedREMASTERED_II_v4.2.zip

beastMOD 4.2 Original link (without my add-ons :mad:)--http://www.droid-tech.net/galaxy-s-...2-|apm-crt|-xloud-|bravia|-synergy-0-10|.html

Install instructions (in recovery)
    -wipe data\factory reset

-wipe cache, dalvik cache, and battery stats

-(optional) go into mounts/storage and format everything except for SD card.

-install the ROM, fix permissions

-Reboot phone, give ten minutes to settle.

-reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, fix permissions again and reboot (this has to be done to download from the market, a glitch in beastMOD that was never fixed)

-enjoy beastMOD remastered =D =D

What Did I Do??

=added ICS samsung keypad
    =removed a bit of "bloat"
    =added ICS wallpapers pack
    =Added a better ICS google search widget
    =re themed messaging app (text bubbles are cut at the corner instead of rectangle)
    =added more blue to TouchWIZ launcher that was missing (Blue folders now, also the selections for widgets,wallpapers,shortcuts,etc are all themed blue now)

Icons I Edited (there is probably more, this is just a quick list off the top of my head lol..)

-Phone icon(removed border)
    -SMS icon (changed to green, like real ICS)
    -applications icon (removed blue border, looks way better.)
    -google tags icon
    -task manager icon
    -voice dialer icon
    -voice recorder icon
    -videos icon
    -tasks icon
    -memo icon
    -accounts & sync icon
    -calculator icon
    -camera icon
    -clock icon
    -email icon
    -files icon
    -gallery icon
    -google search icon ( and widget (; )
    -kies air icon
    -photo editor icon
    -spare parts icon

This will most likely be my last update, if people enjoy what i added thank me!!!
    If i see enough demand for it, i don't mind updating for the time being. (with M&S and/or Melvin's permission of course)
    it would be a side project though as i am also working on a ROM =D

I am in no way taking credit for, or kanging this ROM.this is not a release.Beast MOD is just a retired ROM and I still love it so i've caught it up with the other ROMS IMO.

More info on beastMOD here

downloadsvo.png

+A total Beast
    +Based On tmo stock KID with telus libs.
    +Juwe11 Ram Optimization
    +Advanced Power menu
    +Xloud ported from Sony Xperia
    +Bravia Engine ported ported from Sony Xperia
    +Volume keys change songs while phone is idled
    +Hacked Samsung keypad with theme edits by me
    +GB keyboard ported by me + themed and tweaked.
    +Swype keyboard
    +Bootanimation support
    +14 Toggles on pulldown
    +Hacked Touchwiz launcher With speed tweaks by me
    +No ADB Notification in the pull-down
    +Boost to performance
    +Boost to network
    +Third party apps install without needing to enable in settings
    +Autobrightness disabled. You can enable it back
    +Changed clock color to blue.
    +Better touch screen responsiveness
    +Nano text and command shell
    +Sinergy kernel!
    +ICS theme plus my own theme mixed
    +Lots of CODE edits
    +Hacked camera to support 40MBPS video recorging as well as image quality and MORE
    +Apps from the Galaxy Note
    +Lots of build.prop edits
    +MusicHub
    +Fastest ROM yet to be made
    +Better video Playback
    +Free Thethering
    +Tweaked build.Prop to make the ROM smoother
    +INIT.D scripts For Permissions, for smoothness and more.
    +Lots of widgets so you dont get bored
    +Fully Optimized and Zip aligned Over 3 times, also Zip align Script added for data zip align
    +Web named to Browser because i was tired of scrolling to find it!
    +Disabled signature check
    +No more throttling!
    +ICS, GB, TW & windows phone 7 sounds
    +Mixed Blur and fly in transition animations
    +CRT And Over scroll Glow
    +Video Streaming tweaks for faster load up
    +Small fonts
    +More, more, more & more

Want Higher Sound While On Headphones?

*Open DSPmanager and go too Headset
    *Then go to the bottom and enable Headset Virtual Room effect
    *Also Enable equalizer and hit select Preset and choose Treble Booster.
    *And also enable Dynamic Range Compression and hit Select Effect Estrength and choose Extreme.

Things you should know??​

-The ROM comes with Touchwiz Launcher edited to match the colors of the THEME – Has some animations edits and others as well as some small theme change to make it slightly better. Launcher has 5 Rows.

-I Really broke my back working on this ROM> The theme took a lot of time, all the apps, even the zip align and optimization took me like a day, i haven’t sleep well, haven’t eat well, haven’t even shared time with my girlfriend because i was busy working on the ROM and now she’s mad at me because i lie her all the time telling her I’m going to sleep and it’s to work with no one bothering. You all should appreciate the effort i put into my work, you all should know this is not like counting 1.2.3 and done.

-The boot-time on this ROM after the first boot is less than 15 seconds including the splash screen (WOW), first boot might take around 40 seconds(Duh-first boot)

-This ROM has been tweaked for better network speed and signal also- Thanks to my man Master&Slave i now have over 18-MBPS download speed when here in NY the most i have had was around 4-MBPS on a good day - It’s a big city, lot of users so it’s not as fast as other places where you get around 10-MBPS. About the signal- Where i live, most of the time my 4 signal bars are full, also Wi-Fi works pretty fast, you don’t have to wait for long till it connects.

-By pressing Home and power buttons Or Also By Long pressing power and then choose screenshot, you can take a nice screenshot of the Beast and share it with your friends, or share it with us here on the Thread, Facebook Or Twitter.
    -In this ROM, Pretty much all the apps have been edited to look good and match the theme, there are some apps missing to edit like the camera app and some others but they are coming on next release. You may want to report anything that needs to be changed so that it gets changed by me.
    Something like this.
    d15b6bc8-b212-d37b.jpg
    d15b6bc8-b22b-7a6f.jpg
    d15b6bc8-b239-0c30.jpg
    d15b6bc8-b253-c76f.jpg
    d15b6be1-d64f-9db9.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
    Something like this.
    d15b6bc8-b212-d37b.jpg

d15b6bc8-b22b-7a6f.jpg

d15b6bc8-b239-0c30.jpg

d15b6bc8-b253-c76f.jpg

I dont see anything wrong with this. If Melvin lets me take over the project fully then ill update it but until then thats why there hasnt been any updates.

Great work on that keyboard!
    That is not correct, I talked to him a few weeks back on another forum and he said he might get back to the SGSII if he can get the phone again, otherwise he bought another phone, I think it was the Gnexus can't remember.

How you gone tell me thats incorrect when I talk to him everyday.
    Hes not publicly developing until the SGSIII comes out, then me and him will work together again
    That sucks man...and its beast mod 4.2 added lots of ICS icons, a keyboard, some ICS wallpapers, ICS Clock widgets, ICS boot animation, updated google search widget (its white now) changed the text bubbles to be cut on the corner instead of just rectangle.and a few others can't remember lol I'll post a link after work for downloading If anyone wants to check it out.left the synergy kernel on cuz the battery life rocks. Dark sides is pretty good
    On it too