Movietube-->semperVidLink-->bubbleupnp-->Avia/Allcast

Search This thread

smartymcfly

I found this movietube and it plays videos through youtube that aren't easy to find or in some cases these videos do not play on standard youtube, newly released movies in hd such as Last Vegas and many more that the app finds, with movietube they work and then you can use the share video feature with sempervidlinkfree or sempervidlink pro and that grabs the url in a way that allows bubbleupnp ---- Full Version to use it where you can pass it to Avia with in app purchase or possiblyAllcast----->PremiumVersion I haven't tried yet but I believe that sempervidlink+bubbleupnp is capable working with many more apps that don't directly cast.

another possibilty might be for movietube-->sempervidlink-->plex

I have only tested this with Avia as the app to cast so Plex/Allcast may or may not work.

Last edited:

smartymcfly

I found this movietube and it plays videos through youtube that aren't easy to find or in some cases these videos do not play on standard youtube, newly released movies in hd such as Last Vegas and many more that the app finds, with movietube they work and then you can use the share video feature with sempervidlinkfree or sempervidlink pro and that grabs the url in a way that allows bubbleupnp ---- Full Version to use it where you can pass it to Avia with in app purchase or possiblyAllcast----->PremiumVersion I haven't tried yet but I believe that sempervidlink+bubbleupnp is capable working with many more apps that don't directly cast.

another possibilty might be for movietube-->sempervidlink-->plex

I have only tested this with Avia as the app to cast so Plex/Allcast may or may not work.

I tried this with daileymotion and it did not work on first pass, so in the place where the video is shared with sempervidlink I just used Vget and set the playerin options to bubbleupnp and that played through Avia.

Vget also has a chrome extension that requires this dlna cast chrome app and I originally believed that it would cast to chromecast as it showed the cast icon and but until trying it just now to verify that worked it does not.

smartymcfly

Showbox + Avia Ive found is the best way currently to watch stuff. Another plus is that it can all be done right from a Android device.

Sometimes showbox doesn't work, and I was just posting a way I found for it to work. It seems like a combination of apps make it possible to play videos from almost any app that can share the url of the video being played if it is correct format.

k9cop

Dec 6, 2011
Probably South Korea :p

Sent from my SCH-1605 using xda app-developers app

bungadudu

Feb 8, 2012
Wow!
Cool!

Now all we need is the ability to cast external subtitles along with the movie!

Top Liked Posts