[THEME][CM10-AOKP-AOSP] Blue Infinitum - APK

Search This thread

sh4z

There is only v2.8 with apps. only v2.7 is without apps.
Download v2.8 and delete unwanted apps from the archive then flash. The files are the same; apps/no apps

Ive been having a look a bit closer to the theme.. and man .. so many png's lol -- oh god T_T" Razer(x) I understand a bit better asking for a red theme is a big deal. not just couple of changes -- it's amazing the amount of work you have put in.

Last edited:

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011

I'd still prefer black background because using a background like that could make the screen has ugly gradient and or some banding. This is because of ICS I think. Never have had this issue with dark holo background when I was still using GB.

I believe he's using CM9. Looking at the change logs for the nightly builds, it looks like they modify the framework quite often (my noob asumption). Weird thing is that some people on the Black infinitum thread reported that v5.8 works so I really don't know why the Blue version doesn't work. Again, I can only hope the CM9 theme engine is ready sooner than later.

mariachi202

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje, Macedonia
Just wanted to report.

Been using both blue and black infinitum and been following their and the site's development since the beginning.

I've bounced back and forth with roms, and black or blue infinitum is the first thing i flash after a clean install of a rom. :)

Anyways, both of them work splendidly on Tiramisu Rom 1.9 which is based on CNA 2.0.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Could you please post screenshots for this? Thanks.

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
That's pretty weird, since there's no framework or something. Could you try removing all apks from /Xtras/system/app folder to see if that's the problem?

Did that and it worked. Didn't get stuck at boot animation. Only thing doesn't change is the background in the phone dialer. It's not black.

mat0122

Mar 18, 2011
i have one more request Razer :)
could u add newest sms app? this one which u add to theme earlier has little bug

thanks ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, i am the creator of the Infinitum Project and after the Black Infinitum here is the Blue Infinitum theme!
    pngsh.png
    framedscreenshot2012101.png

What's themed:
    -Phone
    -Contacts
    -Messaging
    -Browser
    -Gallery
    -Camera
    -Calculator
    -Google Play
    -Keyboard
    -Framework
    -Google Talk
    -Google Voice
    -Email
    -Calendar
    -YouTube
    -Music
    -CM9 Clock
    -Circle battery

Download and screenshots via Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Razer(x)

How to apply:
    Install the app, go settings/themes select system theme, reboot, apply the theme, reboot!

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", apply it anyway. REBOOT!

Inverted apps addon
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1797292

Credits:
    -travp64 for being awesome
    -raffaele88 for some images
    -djdarkknight96 and gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -Nitroz for minimalistic signal concept

Thanks to donators :)
    Give me some time and i'll release this theme for CM9 theme manager
    v2.1 released
    I'm disappointed by AOKP team, they kept using xHDPI folder even if i told them to change that stuff.

That means i have to re-do all the stuff again, i'll see what i can do, gimme some time