stas333

Feb 2, 2008
Getting the phone as we speak. Black 3ram/32gb
geparuzu.jpg

nuha5u9a.jpg

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
What really gets me is sprint won't match Verizon's promo! Called 3 different reps and all shot me down. They would rather me walk away and leave them. Hoping best buy gets some in tomorrow, to use my $50 gift card

flaring afro

Jul 11, 2011
A day early? You shouldn't be getting it in store until the 18th. :confused:

I never noticed that the power button has the power symbol on it. I like it. The picture also shows how big the buttons are - they shouldn't be too hard to get used to.

Jocelyn

Jul 16, 2008
Orlando, FL
What really gets me is sprint won't match Verizon's promo! Called 3 different reps and all shot me down. They would rather me walk away and leave them. Hoping best buy gets some in tomorrow, to use my $50 gift card

Not that it hurts to try, but I'm surprised you were expecting them to price match another carrier's device. At least they're not doing what they did with Note 3 pricing.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

stas333

Feb 2, 2008

I paid $100 for the phone.

A day early? You shouldn't be getting it in store until the 18th. :confused:

I never noticed that the power button has the power symbol on it. I like it. The picture also shows how big the buttons are - they shouldn't be too hard to get used to.
I saw somewhere they will begin selling the phone tomorrow, yes sell, not pre-order.

Osseon

Jun 28, 2014
Called up sprint rep and asked for the phone, charged $100. getting it as fast as the mail delivers.

Reactions: Jocelyn

Osseon

Jun 28, 2014
You just called telesales or what?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't do it personally, another family member made the call, I believe it was just one of the sales reps. Tell them you've got a friend that got the $100 deal for a two year contract, and that you are a long time customer yada yada.

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
I didn't do it personally, another family member made the call, I believe it was just one of the sales reps. Tell them you've got a friend that got the $100 deal for a two year contract, and that you are a long time customer yada yada.
Tried that, no dice. I guess I'll just grab it from BBY this weekend.

T

TheWzrd

Ordered mine already, Easy pay 51 dollars down to cover the taxes.

drancid

Sep 26, 2010
Monterey Park
Just checked best buy and it's $99.99 with 2-yrs contract. but they only carries black and white, not gold one.

Sent from my LG-gee using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: colbyfink

Top Liked Posts