Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
You are right, diablo.
Apparently the phone.apk in zeus 6.0 is different from the phone.apk in the ICS theme of Zeus 6.0.
Not just the icon or theme, but also the actually program.

Odd...

Ok...Here is the phone from the ICS theme in Zeus 6.0
Is the picture what you mean when you say 2g/3g?

Attachments

• screen_20120422_1344_2.jpg
    screen_20120422_1344_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 157

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
You are right, diablo.
Apparently the phone.apk in zeus 6.0 is different from the phone.apk in the ICS theme of Zeus 6.0.

Odd...

Yes sir!! That's the dropdown I was talking about.

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
:)

good...that's the correct phone.apk then.

It's odd though..I suspect another themer must have picked out a different phone.apk to theme it - apparently one with the 2g/3g option.

My best bet is that probably he was trying to reuse from another earlier theme, and chances are that people normally don't bother changing Phone.apk since its always more or less the same.

Reactions: qkster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have got it done on vagabond by replacing phone.apk from zeus 6 ics. Now i have 2g and 3g toggles under network settings .:D.

Thank you Dman. He has put really nice hidden stuffs in his Roms. Exploring and learning slowly :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
    You are right, diablo.

Odd...

lol..then you have found your home. :)

This was forcing me from not moving to any other ROM in months..!! I was very skeptical..!!! But am now very happy I have both. I just hope the BT too works on this since that's a must *fingers crossed*. Thanks Qkster.
    Is bluetooth working on Vagabond? All I need it is for calls.

BT works.

The catch is that after an overnight charge, occasionally, the toggle won't respond. It'll come back after a reboot. The other work around is leaving it on all the time.
    It happens on Entropy's kernel but not the stock kernel...I don't know why, though. I've given up after restarting from scratch several times.
    I think it's the kernel but I'm not sure.

I also attached a phone.apk from Zeus 6.0 for you. CWM flashable. Use on any rom you want to have 2g/3g option.

You can thank dman for it...

edit: removed attached..wrong file
    I have got it done on vagabond by replacing phone.apk from zeus 6 ics. Now i have 2g and 3g toggles under network settings .:D.

Thank you Dman. He has put really nice hidden stuffs in his Roms. Exploring and learning slowly :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Aha... So its in Phone.apk, and not in libs. Good to know.

Qkster, probably you could use this in your ROM to get the toggle, if not there already.