[ROM] [06DEC] [4.1.2] [Bullet 1.0] [ Fast & Clean ] [Bloatware free]

Search This thread

brugernavn

Jul 13, 2008
Sindal
Random websites in all browsers doesnt work (doesnt even load)
Wifi has bad performance
REALLY SLOW at finding GPS signals :(

BTW: I own 2 note 2 4G's, one that is rooted and one that is stock, so i can test speeds etc. between the two phones.

BTWBTW!, this is a nice rom, i just cant live with bad gps and websites not working :(

saifullah90

Apr 3, 2012
Køge
Sorry guys I'm going to Dec this thread I don't have time be ouse of my school but I will return as soon I get time sorry

eddietah

Jan 3, 2013
My N7105 got into a break down after install Bass Booster Po which I actually bought from playstore . I have since email the developor to ask for refund but no respond. On one fine night that was about 5 days ago. I try to uninstall this stupid app and I reboot my N7105 but who know it just stuck at the samsung logo and no matter what I do using odin it just wouldn't work. Even worst still when I try to upgrade the firmware it just stuck at the firmware upgrade screen. So I got no choice but to send to samsung service center and when they found out y phone is rooted. They tell me there is no more warranty and need to charge me S$30.00 Ok so I pay but they update my phone to 4.3 and I have been trying to root this stupid 4.3 for almost 5 days w/o food and sleep but it just gimme so many problems. Then today while I was google I'm glad I found this. I finally flash back to my loving 4.1.2 and until now everything is working just the way I want. Thank you so much for this wonderful ro. I love you so much.

Ok jst a quick question, can I flash Perseus-alpha36.3-n7105-CWM and extsd2internalsd_gnote2_extfat with this custom rom? I eally need to be 1000% sure as I don't want to brick my phone again ;)

eddietah

Jan 3, 2013
My N7105 got into a break down after install Bass Booster Po which I actually bought from playstore . I have since email the developor to ask for refund but no respond. On one fine night that was about 5 days ago. I try to uninstall this stupid app and I reboot my N7105 but who know it just stuck at the samsung logo and no matter what I do using odin it just wouldn't work. Even worst still when I try to upgrade the firmware it just stuck at the firmware upgrade screen. So I got no choice but to send to samsung service center and when they found out y phone is rooted. They tell me there is no more warranty and need to charge me S$30.00 Ok so I pay but they update my phone to 4.3 and I have been trying to root this stupid 4.3 for almost 5 days w/o food and sleep but it just gimme so many problems. Then today while I was google I'm glad I found this. I finally flash back to my loving 4.1.2 and until now everything is working just the way I want. Thank you so much for this wonderful ro. I love you so much.

Ok jst a quick question, can I flash Perseus-alpha36.3-n7105-CWM and extsd2internalsd_gnote2_extfat with this custom rom? I eally need to be 1000% sure as I don't want to brick my phone again ;)

Is there anyone here that can advise me please :rolleyes:

eddietah

Jan 3, 2013
Never mind I already flash with Perseus-alpha36.3-n7105-CWM and extsd2internalsd_gnote2_extfat on this rom and everything is working perfectly on my note 2 :good:

saifullah90

Apr 3, 2012
Køge
Hehe glad to hear my rom fixed your problem it's just I really don't have time to update it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Remember to Rate please :)

bismillah.gif

Welcome to my(Bullet Rom)

FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    -

Now you thinking why this rom ? yes becouse its a stock rom without bloatware and a very clean rom , it has the classic flash without the aroma you flash it then reboot and you ready to go .

ROM details:
    - Android 4.1.2 ( Thx to teshxx )
    - 100 % Bloatfree
    - Ad Free
    - Disabled Setup:cool:
    - Removed Ota checker
    - De-odexed
    - Zipaligning
    - Rooted with the latest SU. By Chainfire.
    - Added busybox
    - Init.d support (BusyBox run-parts)

What you need :
    - Samsung Galaxy note 2
    - ClockworkMod Recovery
    - My rom

How to flash My '' Bullet Rom '' :
    - Download my rom, and place it on your Memory
    - Remeber to Full wipe
    - Boot on your recovery by pressing ' Home + op volm + power
    - Fullwipe to be 100% clean and fresh for my rom
    - Then flash my Rom

Custom Apps
    - Youtube
    - ES file manager
    - SuperSu

Download Rom(1.0 - 625 MB )

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0wADdgmsmY3T2FUdTFoMFlMYXc/edit

Next release change log :
    - Perseus kernel
    - Extended Power Menu
    - Added Titanium backup as a Custom app
    - Added light app as a Custom app
    - Deleted the Infection SecMms.apk and replace it with the Stuck and clean one ( read more about it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2037653 )

Kind regards Saif !​
    reserved for furture
    Can I double confirm this is for N7105 before I take action? :p

It is for n7105

Regrads saif!.
    thanks for creating this rom! :fingers-crossed:

You Welcome i Hope you liked it :).

Regards Saif
    Brother Saif,

Is it possible to upload the file to googledocs ? I cant seem to download from sockshare :(

What does it say?