Back to Stock help ??

Search This thread

joeherlev

Dec 28, 2010
Skovlunde
Hi... I have tryed OMEGA ROM V.21 KITKAT... But i have lost network connection for 2G and therefore I like to flash back to STOCK NEE Rom. I have downloaded that NEE rom but ODIN fails after few secunds after start.. So I cant get ODIN to flash STOCK firmware...

What am I doing wrong?

I have searched all night on internet... But nothing is working..

Please help me...

Is it the NEW KNOX that blocks it.?

What can I do...

I can easy flash OMEGA roms from PHILZ recovery... But 2G connection is still broke..

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Hi... I have tryed OMEGA ROM V.21 KITKAT... But i have lost network connection for 2G and therefore I like to flash back to STOCK NEE Rom. I have downloaded that NEE rom but ODIN fails after few secunds after start.. So I cant get ODIN to flash STOCK firmware...

What am I doing wrong?

I have searched all night on internet... But nothing is working..

Please help me...

Is it the NEW KNOX that blocks it.?

What can I do...

I can easy flash OMEGA roms from PHILZ recovery... But 2G connection is still broke..

No, you are not doing anything wrong.
As far as it can be read there and elsewhere, the latest test build of 4.4.2 is blocking downgrading in bootloader.

joeherlev

Dec 28, 2010
Skovlunde
Hmm... so far I'm aware about two test leaks, which can be easily googled.. sorry, no good news this time.

O s...t, it is my 666th post... apage satanas :)

But.. I wonder what is wrong...

I have 3/4G + WIFI working.. But GSM is not working.. If i make phonecall it say something like.. "NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK"

SMS is also not working..

It started 3 days ago.. I was on OMEGA ROM V19 and never had have errors before.. But as day went.. My signal was getting more and more unstable. And now I have okay SIGNAL.. but it's not on TELIA network.. ???

I was in repair shop.. They say hardware is okay.. Simcard is okay.. So.. it must be software error... But now I have flashed STOCK ROM in ODIN. But still no calls or sms..

WHAT TO DO ??????:rolleyes:

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
But.. I wonder what is wrong...

I have 3/4G + WIFI working.. But GSM is not working.. If i make phonecall it say something like.. "NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK"

SMS is also not working..

It started 3 days ago.. I was on OMEGA ROM V19 and never had have errors before.. But as day went.. My signal was getting more and more unstable. And now I have okay SIGNAL.. but it's not on TELIA network.. ???

I was in repair shop.. They say hardware is okay.. Simcard is okay.. So.. it must be software error... But now I have flashed STOCK ROM in ODIN. But still no calls or sms..

WHAT TO DO ??????:rolleyes:

Sorry, mate, I have no idea. This is one of the reasons why I'm not installing the test software on phone I need to use ;)
Only advice I can give you - find the kitkat thread in general section and ask there.