Dolby Atmos new app

Search This thread

frnsl3

Feb 22, 2014
Salatiga
hi all, i have found some ported dolby atmos from this thread

after i extracted the app and it worked like a charm, i am using nokia 6 ta-1021 and android 8.1
install it like normal app

Attachments

• DolbyAtmos.apk
    7.4 MB · Views: 33,207
  • Screenshot_20180530-143205.png
    Screenshot_20180530-143205.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 9,170

drophex

Jan 17, 2015
This is a system-wide equalizer. I didn't notice any deterioration of soundquality. I think, it has nothing to do with the preinstalled Atmos surround engine. I must admin that I don't use the preinstalled Dolby app and I'm listening with earbuds to music - for this purpose I'm glad to have this equalizer :p

blackpower91

Dec 27, 2012
At LAST!!!

The thing what I've really missed is the customisable equalizer. I used to listen music on my Lumia 625 that was offerred with WH 530 headphone ( Coloud Boom ). That was the point when I decided to use only Nokia phone in the future. I loved that because it has amazing sound quality with affordable price. After I bought a Nokia 6, I had previously decided to get a same headphone. Generally, for the best performance devices shall be customisable because different headphones has different characteristics.

Now it's aviable and I so happy with it!

Thank you so much! ;)

frnsl3

Feb 22, 2014
Salatiga
What is this ? an music player ? if it is i will give a try soon.

just dolby atmos app :), that included in your phone but with more options

Its worse then before....
My stock dolby are working better then this app

like you said maybe it worse than stock with some nokia touch inside the preset
but some people missed some settings that we couldnt see in our stock dolby atmos app
if you talk about quality, i only used dolby when on phone speaker only and turn it off when on handsfree or bluetooth just let our plug in devices take the rest if want some quality :good:

WH 530 headphone ( Coloud Boom )

now its discontinued with the new coloud number 16 :(
missed pop, knock, boom and bang

Last edited:

stranded.eu

Aug 29, 2011
www.sumple.pl
it works but the sound on speaker is so much compressed after you put the volume at more than 50% it's all distorted

I can't compare the sound to 7.x because I got the phone and updated to 8.1 first

this is both with stock Dolby and this app

Om_ya

Mar 31, 2017
Nashik
Doesn't work on Nokia 6.1 Plus. Please mod it for this model. Also please suggest alternative equalizer app.

frnsl3

Feb 22, 2014
Salatiga
Doesn't work on Nokia 6.1 Plus. Please mod it for this model. Also please suggest alternative equalizer app.

is on nokia 6.1 have default dolby ? If no you cannot install on your phone, in nokia 6 2017 has internal dolby and this apk add some view of dolby atmos than in installed phone dolby apps. there some apps but if you want feel better effect some apps need root like viper, am3d port and dolby atmos itself. But i suggest you using music player that include equalizer like poweramp etc.

Reactions: laxman murthy
Jul 21, 2018
Please release Dolby Atmos app for Android Pie version for my Nokia 6 TA 1021

Dear Developer,

Please release Dolby Atmos app for Android Pie version for my Nokia 6 TA 1021.

Right now I can't feel the taste of music which I was having earlier with Dolby Atmos.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all, i have found some ported dolby atmos from this thread

after i extracted the app and it worked like a charm, i am using nokia 6 ta-1021 and android 8.1
    install it like normal app
    Please share latest app for Android pie

It was working perfectly on Android 8.1, since I upgraded from 8.1 to Android 9 this app is not supporting, it's getting force close, please share the latest app
    Please release Dolby Atmos app for Android Pie version for my Nokia 6 TA 1021

Dear Developer,

Please release Dolby Atmos app for Android Pie version for my Nokia 6 TA 1021.

Right now I can't feel the taste of music which I was having earlier with Dolby Atmos.
    Release Latest of this app for Nokia 6 1021 Android Pie

Please Release Latest of this app for Nokia 6 1021 Android Pie, current Dolby sounds weird, I can't listen like this

is on nokia 6.1 have default dolby ? If no you cannot install on your phone, in nokia 6 2017 has internal dolby and this apk add some view of dolby atmos than in installed phone dolby apps. there some apps but if you want feel better effect some apps need root like viper, am3d port and dolby atmos itself. But i suggest you using music player that include equalizer like poweramp etc.