HTC Sense Espresso Docks (myTouch 4G Docks)

Search This thread

natehoch96

Jul 24, 2010
These are two of the docks from the myTouch 4G, Ruby and Safari. I will update the post later with the rest of the docks.

Safari Dock:
espressodock.png

Ruby Dock:
rubydock.png

Update: Added 3 more docks Carrera, Downtown, and Graffiti. All 5 are at the bottom in a .zip file.

Carrera:
carrera-dock.png

Downtown:
downtowndock.png

Graffiti:
graffitidock.png

Update: Added the last two docks.

Wildflower:
WildflowerDock.png

Red Rock:
RedRockDock.png

If you want to make Launcher Pro truly look like the Espresso Sense, follow this tutorial.
-First, arrange the dock shortcuts to look like the picture below.

device.png

(From left to right) - Phone, App Drawer, App Drawer, App Drawer, myFaves (I have it set to Browser because I never use myFaves, you can set that one to whatever you want.)

-Then, apply the Espresso dock by touching the Menu button then going to Preferences->Appearance Settings->Custom and then navigate to the Espresso dock of your choice. Go back to the homescreen and it should look something like this.

device-1.png

-Finally, apply the attached file "icon.png" in the .zip file at the bottom to all of the icons. To do this, long press the icon, click Change Icon->Custom Icon and navigate to "icon.png." Repeat this process for each icon on the dock and your dock then should look something like this.

device-2.png

There you go! You now have the Espresso/myTouch 4G dock on Launcher Pro.

UPDATE! I added 3 more variations of each dock. One variation has the Messaging icon on the right side instead of the Faves icon. The other is a market icon and the other variation is a completely blank dock with no icons on it. In addition to that, I made a transparent version of every dock (including the variations). Updated .zip file at the bottom.

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    226 bytes · Views: 8,758
Last edited:

rileyd5

May 6, 2008
Pittsburgh
Agreed. Awesome job OP! Thanks so much for this tutorial :)

Loving it. Hope there are more like these!

Attachments

• snap20101228_212604.jpg
    snap20101228_212604.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,269
Last edited:

mrpiggae

Sep 11, 2007
Socal
I really liked the Downtown dock, but found it to be too wide for my liking, so I ran it through the old GIMP and shortened it up as well as changed the right side to the traditional Sense right side icon.

Here it is along with a screen shot if anybody is interested:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot_2.jpg
    ScreenShot_2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13,299

natehoch96

Jul 24, 2010
I really liked the Downtown dock, but found it to be too wide for my liking, so I ran it through the old GIMP and shortened it up as well as changed the right side to the traditional Sense right side icon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks good! I actually like that concept a lot. Maybe I'll try to do something similar for the rest of the docks so people who like another dock can still get that same concept you used. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are two of the docks from the myTouch 4G, Ruby and Safari. I will update the post later with the rest of the docks.

Safari Dock:
    espressodock.png

Ruby Dock:
    rubydock.png

Update: Added 3 more docks Carrera, Downtown, and Graffiti. All 5 are at the bottom in a .zip file.

Carrera:
    carrera-dock.png

Downtown:
    downtowndock.png

Graffiti:
    graffitidock.png

Update: Added the last two docks.

Wildflower:
    WildflowerDock.png

Red Rock:
    RedRockDock.png

If you want to make Launcher Pro truly look like the Espresso Sense, follow this tutorial.
    -First, arrange the dock shortcuts to look like the picture below.

device.png

(From left to right) - Phone, App Drawer, App Drawer, App Drawer, myFaves (I have it set to Browser because I never use myFaves, you can set that one to whatever you want.)

-Then, apply the Espresso dock by touching the Menu button then going to Preferences->Appearance Settings->Custom and then navigate to the Espresso dock of your choice. Go back to the homescreen and it should look something like this.

device-1.png

-Finally, apply the attached file "icon.png" in the .zip file at the bottom to all of the icons. To do this, long press the icon, click Change Icon->Custom Icon and navigate to "icon.png." Repeat this process for each icon on the dock and your dock then should look something like this.

device-2.png

There you go! You now have the Espresso/myTouch 4G dock on Launcher Pro.

UPDATE! I added 3 more variations of each dock. One variation has the Messaging icon on the right side instead of the Faves icon. The other is a market icon and the other variation is a completely blank dock with no icons on it. In addition to that, I made a transparent version of every dock (including the variations). Updated .zip file at the bottom.

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Sure, I'll post it when I get to my computer. It's one of the stock wallpapers from the Armani Galaxy S.

...and here it is. ZIP has the rest of the Armani wallpapers inside.

attachment.php