Change Boot Logo for Xperia C !!!

Search This thread

rohitrockon17

Oct 3, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have tested this method and it really works great with our Xperia C and it's really simple work. Got this from :

http://xperiahtcrootingrom.com/how-to-change-android-boot-logo-of-mediatek-device-micromax-karbonn/

Credit goes to the actual owner and a bit to me for trying and testing on Xperia C:D

Hope you will enjoy this as we are limited to customizing our phone because of locked Bootloader !!! I am hoping that our phone bootloader gets unlocked soon so that we can have CWM installed and then finally start off with Custom ROMS build.

Enjoy !!

RG:cowboy:

I have attached 2 boot_logo files which i actually tried:)

Steps :

1. Root required with a good explorer like ES Explorer (I use it all the time and i love it)
2. Navigate to System/media/images and you will find boot_logo file. Please take a backup first.
3. Now rename the file to boot_logo.old and copy my attached file there and make sure to give proper permissions rw-r-r using Root Explorer. (also make sure to rename my attached files to just boot_logo)
4. Once done, simply reboot and you will see the changed boot logo image :)

Attachments

• boot_logo.zip
    436.9 KB · Views: 4,191
Last edited:

rohitrockon17

Oct 3, 2012
Read Carefully

varunpila9794859 said:
Easy method of changing boot animation is via Recoveryr XBlast Module..

Sent from Xperia S LT26i

Hit Thanks if I was helpful to you.. :)

Please read the thread subject properly and then post your suggestions.
If you read carefully this thread is for changing the boot logo and not boot animation!!!

Boot logo is the screen right before boot animation starts.

Please feel free to revert if required.

RG
:cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I have tested this method and it really works great with our Xperia C and it's really simple work. Got this from :

http://xperiahtcrootingrom.com/how-to-change-android-boot-logo-of-mediatek-device-micromax-karbonn/

Credit goes to the actual owner and a bit to me for trying and testing on Xperia C:D

Hope you will enjoy this as we are limited to customizing our phone because of locked Bootloader !!! I am hoping that our phone bootloader gets unlocked soon so that we can have CWM installed and then finally start off with Custom ROMS build.

Enjoy !!

RG:cowboy:

I have attached 2 boot_logo files which i actually tried:)

Steps :

1. Root required with a good explorer like ES Explorer (I use it all the time and i love it)
    2. Navigate to System/media/images and you will find boot_logo file. Please take a backup first.
    3. Now rename the file to boot_logo.old and copy my attached file there and make sure to give proper permissions rw-r-r using Root Explorer. (also make sure to rename my attached files to just boot_logo)
    4. Once done, simply reboot and you will see the changed boot logo image :)