vuTalk problem

Search This thread

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
Hello everybody,
I received an update from 3.1.2.... to 5.0.0. But the name of the app isn't vutalk anymore now it's vutalk uninstall. So now I can't use vutalk. What I have now to do?

Thanks in advance :)
Sent from my LG-E986 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

jburgos3

Feb 10, 2014
Hello everybody,
I received an update from 3.1.2.... to 5.0.0. But the name of the app isn't vutalk anymore now it's vutalk uninstall. So now I can't use vutalk. What I have now to do?

I just uninstalled the update from the play store and went into setting for that app in play store and unchecked the auto update button.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: tomi001

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
I just uninstalled the update from the play store and went into setting for that app in play store and unchecked the auto update button.

Hello i did the same. I had to key in my number to get the message then i had to accept license terms. After that the phone should register in the vutalk servers, but then i received everytime a network error.

jburgos3

Feb 10, 2014
I haven't used it after the update . sounds like they are really shuting it all down by July ... Sorry I can't help then ?

Reactions: tomi001

xgman

Sep 17, 2013
I can't get rid of the Vutalk overlay when in an active call, (not rooted) and with Vutalk gone, I can't disable it. In any case wtf is "vutalk uninstaller" (which does nothing apparently) doing stuck on my apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody,

I haven't used it after the update . sounds like they are really shuting it all down by July ... Sorry I can't help then ?