[REQ] JB Contacts with black background

Search This thread

homerjsim

Jan 6, 2013
Hello together,
I have a Xt925 running JB 4.1.2 (O2 Firmware, rooted, locked bootloader) and was wondering if anybody could provide me with an inverted contacts.apk or one with a black background. The one in my firmware has a white background color and that is really annoying.
I already tried other contact-apps and the best one I found was GoConteacts EX. Normally I would use it but it has this little bug that it breaks the contacts-sync as one can see in the playstore-comments.
So I basically ok with the stock contacts.apk except the white background. So if anybody could please help out here?

Thanks.

Calvinx1

Jan 31, 2011
No one? I like black background too, maybe the apk from ICS? I update to JB and boom!, white background, I don´t like it...

homerjsim

Jan 6, 2013
I am using exdialer & contacts from the play store right now. I also installed the theme black ics for this app. It's not perfect but it does the job. The only problem is that if you add a new contact you get the white background again. In my case that is OK because I normally add my contacts in outlook on my pc and sync them. Dialer and contact lists are black and that is OK for me.

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

zooyork0721

Dec 10, 2012
New York
Hello together,
I have a Xt925 running JB 4.1.2 (O2 Firmware, rooted, locked bootloader) and was wondering if anybody could provide me with an inverted contacts.apk or one with a black background. The one in my firmware has a white background color and that is really annoying.
I already tried other contact-apps and the best one I found was GoConteacts EX. Normally I would use it but it has this little bug that it breaks the contacts-sync as one can see in the playstore-comments.
So I basically ok with the stock contacts.apk except the white background. So if anybody could please help out here?

Thanks.

are you on stock jellybean or?