[Q]

Search This thread

z1 newbie

May 11, 2014
Hi guys im a newbie here i just got a z1 c6903 running on 14.3.A.0.757 with locked bootloader and it says it cant be unlocked
I need help to root it and the steps if possible #

Thanks in advance

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Downgrade using Flashtool v0.9.16 to FW.534, Install DualRecovery from PC, Upgrade to Pre-Rooted .757 and follow the instruction which you will find on the thread by NUT. Done, now you are Rooted.

May 9, 2014
Hi guys im a newbie here i just got a z1 c6903 running on 14.3.A.0.757 with locked bootloader and it says it cant be unlocked

Thanks in advance

You have to downgrade to other firmware version and root that. Then you can update to newer firmware without losing the root. There are many tutorials for downgrade+ root on the web. Its very easy don't worry, just do step by step.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

z1 newbie

May 11, 2014
You have to downgrade to other firmware version and root that. Then you can update to newer firmware without losing the root. There are many tutorials for downgrade+ root on the web. Its very easy don't worry, just do step by step.

Thanks mate im looking for the downgrading instructions but cant seem to find what i have to do . Is there any links you can show me plz

May 9, 2014
Thanks mate im looking for the downgrading instructions but cant seem to find what i have to do . Is there any links you can show me plz

That's what you need:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2572988

Edit: At the begin of the thread you can download the DualRecovery. Its easy to install because it has an installer. Just open it and follow its instructions and then connect your phone. After installing the recovery proceed with the steps in the guide.
Tell me if you need more help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance

Look in the mega collection thread in the general section

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app