stock kk 4.4.2 Dialer with google dialer icon

Search This thread

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
paste this apk in /system and set permissions rw-r-r with root explorer or similar then cut and paste in priv-app/ replacing-it or flash in recovery

Attachments

• Dialer.apk.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 4,258
  • Screenshot_2014-02-13-08-52-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-13-08-52-35.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11,806
  • flashDialer.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,765

KairosDev

Oct 21, 2012
Wellington
Works?

I downloaded the flashable zip, and it seemed to install correctly. The original phone app has been replaced, and the icon has changed. So, I assume it has installed.

Does the business search work however? It may be my phone or location, but typing in pizza hut or the local bank comes up with nothing...
Thanks anyway, because at least I get the nice blue flat icon :)

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
I downloaded the flashable zip, and it seemed to install correctly. The original phone app has been replaced, and the icon has changed. So, I assume it has installed.

Does the business search work however? It may be my phone or location, but typing in pizza hut or the local bank comes up with nothing...
Thanks anyway, because at least I get the nice blue flat icon :)

No it's only the icon from Google dialer the rest is moto g stock dialer

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Simply by using Nova Launcher you can have that icon aswell and I suspect other launchers might do the job too.

xferpa

Jan 3, 2013
Nice! Can you change the icon for the Contact (People) to be more rounded like others apps on hotseat?

galaimo

Apr 20, 2013
Manchester
4.4.4?

Any chance of a version for 4.4.4? Presume this one is incompatible, reluctant to try it as I know the dialers are slightly different in the two builds. Thanks in advance!

rachelrgr

Feb 1, 2015
paste this apk in /system and set permissions rw-r-r with root explorer or similar then cut and paste in priv-app/ replacing-it or flash in recovery
Hi im new to this stuff. I get the first part but could u explain 'cut and paste in priv-app/ replacing-it or flash in recovery'. And do i have to unzip both of them before placing?

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
If you directly replace that apk in system/priv- app/ with default permissions will get you s system force close pop-up, so first paste in /system, change permissions and move in system/priv-app replacing the existing one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts