[THEME][TWRP] MultiROM TWRP 3.0.0 - 3.0.2 Themes

Search This thread

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
These themes are compatible with MultiROM-TWRP versions 3.0.0 - 3.0.2 in portrait mode only. MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.0 is the latest version available for my 2012 Nexus 7, which is my test device, but these themes also work with versions 3.0.1 and 3.0.2. They are 1080 x 1920 resolution, and TWRP will scale the themes to other resolutions. Some people (including myself) don't like busy wallpapers, so I have also made available no-wallpaper versions with a black background.

The first theme available is 3D Blues. Now, I have created the XDA Labs theme! Do you like G.M.L.'s XDA Labs theme for regular TWRP? If so, then try this one if you are running MultiROM TWRP! (See screenshots and download links below.)

]I have added a new theme - HoloLight for MultiROM TWRP. Actually, this is a modification of my previous HoloLight theme for TWRP 3.0.x. See below for screenshots and download link.

3d Blues update:
13 October 2016:

Fixed missing backup button, but the option to show auto-generated backup name is gone.
Reversed navbar layout option is added in.
I added "Reboot after installation is complete" to General Settings & Install Zip page.
Other minor mods and fixes that somewhat reduced the file size.
The theme has been bumped to version 1.1.0.

Credits:
The original authors of the xml code are Teamwin and z31s1g.
The chmod 644 function code is by fichl, and used by permission.
Most of the graphics in the 3D Blues theme were created by Dustin B (from his Cobalt Lollipop theme), and used by permission.
In the XDA Labs theme, some graphics were created by G.M.L. and used with permission. I created the main buttons and made all mods to the xml code in both themes.

DOWNLOAD THE THEME OF YOUR CHOICE (OR ALL) AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The theme can be on an external sdcard or the internal sdcard.
2. In TWRP, select "Install".
3. Go to the folder containing the theme and select it.
4. Swipe to confirm Flash and TWRP will restart with the new theme. (TWRP will create the "theme" folder if needed.)
5. ENJOY!

If you only have MR-TWRP 3.0.0 (like I do), you will need to copy the theme to the /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ folder and rename it to ui.zip. Then reload the theme and enjoy!

You use these themes at your own risk - there is no guarantee. Neither I nor the staff of XDA will be held responsible if you brick your phone or tablet, or if these themes eat your cat.

Post here and let me know how they work on your device!

MultiROM-TWRP 3D Blues with wallpaper
Download: 3DBlues-MultiROM-1.1.0.zip

MultiROM-TWRP 3D Blues with NO wallpaper
Download: 3DBlues-MultiROM-no_wall-1.1.0.zip

Screenshot-main.png

Screenshot-manage.png

Screenshot-main-no_wall.png
Screenshot-manage-no_wall.png

MultiROM-TWRP XDA Labs with wallpaper
Download: XDA_Labs-MultiROM-1.0.0.zip

MultiROM-TWRP XDA Labs with NO wallpaper
Download: XDA_Labs-MultiROM-no_wall-1.0.0.zip

Screenshot-main.png

Screenshot-manage.png

Holo Light for MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.0 - 3.0.2
Download: HoloLight-MR-1.1.1.zip

Screenshot-main.png
Screenshot-MR.png

Last edited:

cidxtc

Looks and works fine on LG G3 twrp multirom 3.0.2-0. Only one thing missing for me is the option to reverse navbar key layout.

Unlike some of the other multirom themes there is no issue reading text.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-04-04-10-16-10.jpg
    Screenshot_1970-04-04-10-16-10.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 379
Reactions: ScottDB

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
Looks and works fine on LG G3 twrp multirom 3.0.2-0. Only one thing missing for me is the option to reverse navbar key layout.

Early in development, I removed the reverse-navbar code from the theme. I don't remember why, but I'll put it back in. I've got a busy weekend coming up, so give me a couple of days. (i'll try to put it back in tonight.)

I saw the attached screenshot - the backup button is missing! Do you not have the ability to do nandroid backups?

Reactions: deeplyyoung

cidxtc

Early in development, I removed the reverse-navbar code from the theme. I don't remember why, but I'll put it back in. I've got a busy weekend coming up, so give me a couple of days. (i'll try to put it back in tonight.)

I saw the attached screenshot - the backup button is missing! Do you not have the ability to do nandroid backups?

I double checked and with that theme backup is missing in main menu and in multirom menu. As far as the update for navbar fix take your time I am not in recovery enough for it to be a big issue.

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
I double checked and with that theme backup is missing in main menu and in multirom menu. As far as the update for navbar fix take your time I am not in recovery enough for it to be a big issue.

Backup button missing is really strange... :eek: It's not missing when installed on my Nexus 7 and I can test most of the theme on my Galaxy S3 (except MultiROM functions.) Backup is not missing from main menu on the S3 either. I've checked file totals on both zip files - here and online and they are the same.

The navbar fix is already done. I'm working on other small issues in the theme though...

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs

deeplyyoung

Feb 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Working perfectly with Moto G XT1033 and Nexus 6 Shamu(only backup button missing)... Thank you very very much for this theme...expecting more and more and more... Complete black Version a request if possible ... Thanks once again. .

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottDB

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
Working perfectly with Moto G XT1033 and Nexus 6 Shamu(only backup button missing)... Thank you very very much for this theme...expecting more and more and more... Complete black Version a request if possible ... Thanks once again. .

I'm going to look into this missing Backup button issue. (See the post above yours if you haven't already.) I'll let you know something in a few days.

What do you mean by a "complete black version"? Buttons and background all black with white text? (A few buttons don't have text.) Or everything black? Then you wouldn't be able to see anything! ;)

Last edited:

deeplyyoung

Feb 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm going to look into this missing Backup button issue. (See the post above yours if you haven't already.) I'll let you know something in a few days.

What do you mean by a "complete black version"? Buttons and background all black with white text? (A few buttons don't have text.) Or everything black? Then you wouldn't be able to see anything! ;)

try max black with white text wherever possible, no hurries, i can use this 3D-Blues, as hardly taking backups...:D

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
3d Blues theme has been updated to 1.1.0

• Fixed missing backup button, but the option to show auto-generated backup name is gone.
  • Reversed navbar layout option is added in.
  • I added "Reboot after installation is complete" to General Settings & Install Zip page.
  • Other minor mods and fixes that somewhat reduced the file size.

See the original post for download links.

Last edited:
Reactions: cidxtc

deeplyyoung

Feb 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The theme has been updated! I have fixed the missing backup button issue, but the option to show the auto-generated backup name is gone. The reversed navbar option has been added in.
(More info is available in the first post.)

str8str8 , deeplyyoung and cidxtc - if you're using the test version, you might want to download this new version, the reversed-navbar feature is now working in the MultiROM section.

Surely gonna try..love the way you created 3D theme...keep it coming...
if possible get XDA one for MR, a request.

ScottDB

Jul 31, 2013
Texas
I have modified my HoloLight theme for MultiROM TWRP 3.0.0 - 3.0.2. See the OP for screenshots and download link.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These themes are compatible with MultiROM-TWRP versions 3.0.0 - 3.0.2 in portrait mode only. MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.0 is the latest version available for my 2012 Nexus 7, which is my test device, but these themes also work with versions 3.0.1 and 3.0.2. They are 1080 x 1920 resolution, and TWRP will scale the themes to other resolutions. Some people (including myself) don't like busy wallpapers, so I have also made available no-wallpaper versions with a black background.

The first theme available is 3D Blues. Now, I have created the XDA Labs theme! Do you like G.M.L.'s XDA Labs theme for regular TWRP? If so, then try this one if you are running MultiROM TWRP! (See screenshots and download links below.)

]I have added a new theme - HoloLight for MultiROM TWRP. Actually, this is a modification of my previous HoloLight theme for TWRP 3.0.x. See below for screenshots and download link.

3d Blues update:
    13 October 2016:

Fixed missing backup button, but the option to show auto-generated backup name is gone.
    Reversed navbar layout option is added in.
    I added "Reboot after installation is complete" to General Settings & Install Zip page.
    Other minor mods and fixes that somewhat reduced the file size.
    The theme has been bumped to version 1.1.0.

Credits:
    The original authors of the xml code are Teamwin and z31s1g.
    The chmod 644 function code is by fichl, and used by permission.
    Most of the graphics in the 3D Blues theme were created by Dustin B (from his Cobalt Lollipop theme), and used by permission.
    In the XDA Labs theme, some graphics were created by G.M.L. and used with permission. I created the main buttons and made all mods to the xml code in both themes.

DOWNLOAD THE THEME OF YOUR CHOICE (OR ALL) AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. The theme can be on an external sdcard or the internal sdcard.
    2. In TWRP, select "Install".
    3. Go to the folder containing the theme and select it.
    4. Swipe to confirm Flash and TWRP will restart with the new theme. (TWRP will create the "theme" folder if needed.)
    5. ENJOY!

If you only have MR-TWRP 3.0.0 (like I do), you will need to copy the theme to the /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ folder and rename it to ui.zip. Then reload the theme and enjoy!

You use these themes at your own risk - there is no guarantee. Neither I nor the staff of XDA will be held responsible if you brick your phone or tablet, or if these themes eat your cat.

Post here and let me know how they work on your device!

MultiROM-TWRP 3D Blues with wallpaper
    Download: 3DBlues-MultiROM-1.1.0.zip

MultiROM-TWRP 3D Blues with NO wallpaper
    Download: 3DBlues-MultiROM-no_wall-1.1.0.zip

Screenshot-main.png

Screenshot-manage.png

MultiROM-TWRP XDA Labs with wallpaper
    Download: XDA_Labs-MultiROM-1.0.0.zip

MultiROM-TWRP XDA Labs with NO wallpaper
    Download: XDA_Labs-MultiROM-no_wall-1.0.0.zip

Screenshot-main.png

Screenshot-manage.png

Holo Light for MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.0 - 3.0.2
    Download: HoloLight-MR-1.1.1.zip

Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-MR.png
    My XDA Labs theme for MultiROM TWRP is now available!

It's available with or without wallpaper. Screenshots and the links to downloads are in the original post.

Thwacks

Sect From Me, Is That You?