Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

charlie_oz

May 18, 2007
Opua
Doc, can't believe you guys want to get a phone so locked in like the iPhone, if the battery dies, better have extended insurance for it. I've always liked the sdcard capabilities, so I don't think I will want to get something with no slot, as well as a permanent battery that will require me to crack open the phone just to replace a battery. I broke an iPod touch due to that same reason. Bleeding edge is fine, as long as you are willing to burn the money. ....

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Totally with you on this one HTC one sucks

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Hey bro,

I'm glad that You will buy ONE X also:) I don't understand those who complain about a lack of possibility of battery change or lack of SD card.

Hey bro:)

There are people who don't like changes because they are used to work in a certain way or just because in some way they are afraid something would not work in the same manner it is working right now, remember that what is working should stay like that and don't fix what is not broken, I have to confess I am one of those who don't like changes, but if the new technologies are changing in that direction, what we can do? The same we did when the current technology came up, start learning to live with.

I completely understand Charlie, Ljjehl and all the people complaining. but I just know something it will happen for sure 100%, as soon as I hold that phone in my hand, I will fall in love with it, lmao!!!!, ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Reactions: cwibel

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
Hey bro:)

There are people who don't like changes because they are used to work in a certain way or just because in some way they are afraid something would not work in the same manner it is working right now, remember that what is working should stay like that and don't fix what is not broken, I have to confess I am one of those who don't like changes, but if the new technologies are changing in that direction, what we can do? The same we did when the current technology came up, start learning to live with.

I completely understand Charlie, Ljjehl and all the people complaining. but I just know something it will happen for sure 100%, as soon as I hold that phone in my hand, I will fall in love with it, lmao!!!!, ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

sometime i couldn't imagined how can i change a Windows Mobile on Android! But i have the same attitude as You. What we can do? It's weird for me also that it would be no possibility of battery change, but lack of SD card is no problem for me. I think that 32GB is enough.

Reactions: aortega

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Sorry for not active much last time but I had a realy busy time. On the road for home now. I hope there is a cold beer waiting.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Reactions: cwibel

Hollilightman

Nov 15, 2011
Berlin
Sorry for not active much last time but I had a realy busy time. On the road for home now. I hope there is a cold beer waiting.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Hey Dic3ptor,
let taste your beer. Cheers,:):):):)
Is your signature is no longer, or have you forgotten CD;)
"Current ROM: CoreDroid_Sensation_XE_V4.2_Sense3.6_RC3"
Are already in V5 RC1:rolleyes:

R12SRW

Sep 5, 2008
just checked with 3 mobile here in the U.K. and the one X will be in the stores 2 weeks from today Friday 30/3/2012, but I think I will wait before I decide to get one as i'm not liking the none removable battery.

Last edited:

johnerz

Jan 28, 2010
Chippenham
Hi Guys

I suspect that Sergio has picked up on this?

Re: QSD 8250, Adreno 200 hardware-related proprietary ...
In order to provide enthusiasts with recent improvements made to Snapdragon's Adreno graphics drivers, Qualcomm has made the updated Adreno 2xx graphics driver binaries available here. Note that you will most likely need to be a developer to take advantage of these new drivers since they'll require integration with the CAF release of ICS, but Qualcomm is providing these driver binaries "as is" to those of you who have requested them.

Forum Master
16 Mar 2012, 09:49 am

https://developer.qualcomm.com/foru...-optimization-adreno/8081?page=3#comment-6691

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Hi Guys

I suspect that Sergio has picked up on this?

Re: QSD 8250, Adreno 200 hardware-related proprietary ...
In order to provide enthusiasts with recent improvements made to Snapdragon's Adreno graphics drivers, Qualcomm has made the updated Adreno 2xx graphics driver binaries available here. Note that you will most likely need to be a developer to take advantage of these new drivers since they'll require integration with the CAF release of ICS, but Qualcomm is providing these driver binaries "as is" to those of you who have requested them.

Forum Master
16 Mar 2012, 09:49 am

https://developer.qualcomm.com/foru...-optimization-adreno/8081?page=3#comment-6691

One can only hope my man, just been researching this myself.
The Adreno 225 architecture of the ONE series is identical to our Adreno 220 and is faster only due to updated drivers and newer 28nM tech, which means in theory, we can run our Adreno 220 GPUs at higher frequencies (Sensation stock 266MHz and ONE S stock 400MHz) with just updated drivers.
One of SebastienFM's GB Kernels had our GPU running at 300MHz+ before so this is really exciting news to me.
I'm not personally moving to ONE X like some of the guys here, but hopefully the one S (Closest Spec to sensation) roms will be ported for us.
Full Sense 4.0 with updated kernel drivers that we can use!
Surely this will breathe new life into the Sensation...

In fact, John, maybe you should copy this post into SebastienFM's kernel thread. He may not have seen it.

Edit:- Did it for you but gave you credit :)

Edit, Edit: - One S RUU leaked, maybe worth a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: aortega

johnerz

Jan 28, 2010
Chippenham
One can only hope my man, just been researching this myself.
The Adreno 225 architecture of the ONE series is identical to our Adreno 220 and is faster only due to updated drivers and newer 28nM tech, which means in theory, we can run our Adreno 220 GPUs at higher frequencies (Sensation stock 266MHz and ONE S stock 400MHz) with just updated drivers.
One of SebastienFM's GB Kernels had our GPU running at 300MHz+ before so this is really exciting news to me.
I'm not personally moving to ONE X like some of the guys here, but hopefully the one S (Closest Spec to sensation) roms will be ported for us.
Full Sense 4.0 with updated kernel drivers that we can use!
Surely this will breathe new life into the Sensation...

In fact, John, maybe you should copy this post into SebastienFM's kernel thread. He may not have seen it.

Edit:- Did it for you but gave you credit :)

Edit, Edit: - One S RUU leaked, maybe worth a look.

Tiger

Thanks, I appreciate you post :)

As I did not do any of the work there was no need to credit me at all, but again thanks, :)

Last edited:

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010
After messing with my apn settings that i found on the net im still havin trouble sending mms...can any post there settings. Has to be Tmobile us...
For me to get a pic to go thru i have to restart my phone...geta annoying cauae i send alot of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][03 APR]COREDROID SENSATION XE & 4G v5.1 [ICS][SENSE 3.6][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read!!!

MOD EDIT: removed content