[MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Hic, I really do not know what's wrong with my phone, I flashed that file on my newly firmware-flashed Ray, but still no S theme...

Maybe i'll try to replace the defaulttheme.apk :(
Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.

Reactions: kpham

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
hansip87 said:
Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.

Your package does not contain the defaultthemes.apk hansip87, hic.. Could u help provide me the link to load? Thanks! :)

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
Anyone have an idea how to change the displaying order on lockscreen?

I mean that for persistent battery lockscreen mod alarm info is displayed over the battery icon. I searching the way how to replace their positions. I mean battery icon should be displayed first then under it - alarm info. :)

Reactions: mauam

ksmuthucv

Mar 3, 2011
Request

Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.
AFAIK SystemUI.apk doesn't need framework-res.apk to decompile with. And why do you want to remove the clock there? not all the time you'll stay on the desktop though.

Reactions: ksmuthucv

ksmuthucv

Mar 3, 2011
Request

I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight :). I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?

Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight :). I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?
Well, download the latest APKTool available here and the rest is yours. :) about layout of battery at the right most, please refer to Mini Pro Theme and Apps thread about making the Clock at the center of status bar, it's all about XML layout editing.

Reactions: ksmuthucv

mo22i

Aug 4, 2011
user out of bandwidth restrictions on the downloading site. can you upload on other file hosting site? thanks in advance.

-sorry, i was so dumb not to read very carefully. was so excited. :) thanks hansip. i really love all your contributions to this community. cheers!

Last edited:

slicksteiner

Mar 25, 2012
I just experience that by installing the Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update and ticking the Flashlight widget, it causes barcode scanner/QR droid/paper camera apps to crash. anyone here experience this?

BTW im using xperia ray .42 firmware stock and bootloader locked

Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I just experience that by installing the Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update and ticking the Flashlight widget, it causes barcode scanner/QR droid/paper camera apps to crash. anyone here experience this?

BTW im using xperia ray .42 firmware stock and bootloader locked

Yes it is. Unfortunately I already put the focus to ics. But ill try to upload the fix when I have time.

sent from my white ray using XDA App :)

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Any chances? It would be best to see it as options (So a user could choose which toggle he prefers).
Regards.

Forgotten saying of mine. :eek: I decided to focus on another one because there are only 3 modes to switch so I thought one more click won't hurt.

MarkMRL

Jul 1, 2011
I can't download the zip with the battery icon mod and black keyboard. Says that box has ran out of bandwidth. Is there a mirror?

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I can't download the zip with the battery icon mod and black keyboard. Says that box has ran out of bandwidth. Is there a mirror?
Already overloaded? :/ Umm okay i'll upload it to mediafire.

EDIT:You could download from DeviantElf mirror though, the one you requested. :) i'll move it down to make you easier to find it. in fact, it's already merged down so you don't have to download the second file :cool:

Last edited:

longu

Apr 6, 2007
Forgotten saying of mine. :eek: I decided to focus on another one because there are only 3 modes to switch so I thought one more click won't hurt.

Well, not really ;].
So far I used Wigetsoid to switch 2G/3G (it was just a link to Settings). So I had to:

1. Tap the icon on Wigetsoid
2. Tap Network Mode in Settings
3. Choose desired mode (GSM only or WCDMA preffered/GSM)
4. Close the settings

So 4 taps in total.

Currently I have to:

1. Open status bar (by sliding my finger)
2. Tap 2G switch
3. Status bar hides automatically, so I have to open it again
4. Tap the switch again (sometimes there is no 3G coverage, so I prefer 2G/3G option).

Or (with Hide on change option disabled):
2. Tap 2G switch
3. Tap the switch again (sometimes there is no 3G coverage, so I prefer 2G/3G option).
4. Hide the status bar

Same number of taps so it doesn't change anything, so the switch is quite useless for me ;P The option to choose desired switch modes would be great!
Regards.

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
Well, not really ;].
So far I used Wigetsoid to switch 2G/3G (it was just a link to Settings). So I had to:

4. Close the settings

So 4 taps in total.

Currently I have to:

2. Tap 2G switch
4. Tap the switch again (sometimes there is no 3G coverage, so I prefer 2G/3G option).

2. Tap 2G switch
3. Tap the switch again (sometimes there is no 3G coverage, so I prefer 2G/3G option).
4. Hide the status bar

Same number of taps so it doesn't change anything, so the switch is quite useless for me ;P The option to choose desired switch modes would be great!
Regards.

Does the number of taps really matter? It will not even waste 5 seconds of your life. :D

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Well, not really ;].

4. Close the settings

So 4 taps in total.

Currently I have to:

2. Tap 2G switch

2. Tap 2G switch
4. Hide the status bar

Regards.
Ok fine, use widgetsoid then.. Just hide this 'useless' toggle widget. It is so 'useless' that in fact if i'm on a browser or any app, i need to go to the home launcher to switch 2G/3G with my Statusbar widget.. Oh wait.. :rolleyes:

longu

Apr 6, 2007
Does the number of taps really matter? It will not even waste 5 seconds of your life. :D

The purpose of all switches is to make life easier and to save taps ;P I miss the switches from CM7/9, where turning on data switched to 3G automatically - it was brilliant!

Ok fine, use widgetsoid then.. Just hide this 'useless' toggle widget. It is so 'useless' that in fact if i'm on a browser or any app, i need to go to the home launcher to switch 2G/3G with my Statusbar widget.. Oh wait.. :rolleyes:

Guys, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to complain here. I just tried to encourage you to implement such feature ;-)). I will still be using your 2G/3G just because the argument you provided (I'm in browser and I don't have to make another tap to go to home ;-).
Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys, It's time for a new mod again for our cool ray :cool:

Unfortunately, the following mod requires systemui.apk and framework.jar, so my previous 2 mods need to be merged here.
    This mod is tested and compatible with .42 and .62 stock firmware.

Screenshot (with Custom Home.apk)

dsc3142o.jpg

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

dsc3141.jpg

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

Credit goes to:
    1. sj8023ld for Status Bar Widget
    2. rablex for Ultra Theme
    3. AndroidOn for Scrolling Cache Tutorial
    4. untermensch for Reboot Menu Tutorial
    5. D.O.C for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
    6. like-p for swipe-to-remove notifications Tutorial
    7. Flamemo for xperia S theme
    8. Iridaki for her black keyboard :)
    9. DeviantElf for helping me to provide mirror files to this download

Ok, this is the summary of improvements:
    1. Reboot Menu - Add Reboot Menu
    2. Volume stepping - Enable 30 stepping for our Ray while listening media file
    3. Disable Scrolling Cache - Improve List View smoothness while scrolling
    4. Battery Persistent Lock Screen Mod - To check Battery Stats on Lock Screen while not charging/low battery
    5. Smooth Spinner Loading Animation - Smoother Loading Circle Animation
    6. Status Bar Power Widget + Ultra Theme - Shortcut for Device Setting Widget
    7. Added Brightness of Dim/25%/40% and Dim/15%/25% - Finer control for Brightness Widget
    8. Added Swipe to Remove Notification - Remove only unwanted notification, not all of 'em
    9. Flash Light Button + Screen Timeout Toggle (re)added to Status Bar Power Widget :)
    10. 2G/3G Toggle (See UPDATE 2/22/12 below) added to Status Bar Power Widget :)

What's optional: Battery Icon Mod on Status Bar. You can choose one of the available one below. if you want different one, download from jjdoctor's reply here

To install, please choose from the available mod choices below and flash it through CWM.

Changelog
    • UPDATE 2/2/2012: Now you can go flash it with CWM zip file, Download from attachment, thanks to jjdoctor some posts below :)
    • UPDATE 2/5/2012: Modified Home.apk to match Xperia S homescreen is here. No Framework Styling yet, but it will modernize at least your Home :)
    • UPDATE 2/5/2012 Night: Uploaded 3 version, but without iridaki's keyboard. Sorry :eek:
    • UPDATE 2/7/2012 Night: Uploaded 4 version
    • UPDATE 2/10/2012 Night: Uploaded Flashlight Enabled Mod. Just Flash it over installed mod of choice above and you'll be fine. ;)
    • UPDATE 2/11/2012 Night: For those of you who wants iridaki's keyboard but the smiley menu is a bit darker to match the keyboard.
    • UPDATE 2/13/2012 Night: Screen Timeout Delay has been added by sj8023ld. flash through CWM. You can skip Flashlight Mod above because this one includes that too.
    • UPDATE 2/17/2012: New Style For Power Widget is available. Go and say thanks to thelegendofpiter for the theme
    • UPDATE 2/20/2012: FlashLight issue of not refreshing when rotated is fixed + Timeout Icon has been sorted out now.
    • UPDATE 2/22/2012: 2G/3G Toggle added!

NOTE:
    Be aware though, the 2G/3G Toggle switch mod needs to replace your SemcPhone.apk. If you haven't got a backup for that, i recommend you to do so!

Q&A:
    Q: Volume steps is buggy, the sound stops at half of volume in PowerAMP!
    A: PowerAMP Direct Volume Control must be disabled.

Q: How to install?
    A: Flash 1 from 4 choices in UPDATE 2/7/2012 through CWM, and then install the latest updates available (Now 2/22/2012).

G'day!

Download Link (choose One First):

Alternative if box.com is overloaded, DeviantElf gives us a merged mirror file link thanks to DeviantElf.

Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
    Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here (fixed for 1% percentage)
    Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
    Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here
    Or here

+

Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update File Download here or here
    So here are the battery % for this Mod

How to Install

For first time Flash hansip87 Mod FIRST then Flash my Battery % Mod of your choice in Recovery.

You don't need to flash hansip87 Mod everytime to install my Battery Mod. You can switch between Battery % mods anytime there after.

1) HTC Stock Battery %

stockgreencopy.jpg

2) Dotted Circle Battery %

44749876.png

3) 3D Circle Battery %

77085928.png

wnc.png

4) ICS Stock AOSP Battery %
    Preview: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1433336

5) EleganT Blue Battery %
    No preview.. But you can check my EleganT Blue Theme Thread. It's the same.. It's Crystal Blue when full..

Note: you might get unknown stats icon Ford first time when charging ... Delete battery stats in recovery to fix that or just charge to 100% and it will be fixed..

Have fun! ;)
    :cool: Well, maybe you can share your apk to everybody here, i'll be glad to post your alternative into the OP. :)

ok! this is a first release made in 10 minutes, a simple total black theme in the next days i think (if i had time) i'll change the icons etc

here you are

(updated with white ''on/off'' switch)
    AIOMod_hansip STheme+BattMod and TOTAL BLACK theme

and the flashlight update

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xdbokn15dlkdho

Screenshots:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
    Yeah I know, i've just read the mini pro themes thread yesterday's evening and found the notification mod there today, and I PM the modder and implement straight away. :) sorry I can't keep my word for you. ;)

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
    Stock Theme with Battery Icon Mod is updated, sorry guys for 5% percentage system left untouched there. It's fixed now :)