[ROM] KDZ ROM for P936 (Nitro HD can flash)

Search This thread

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
Rom will be out today
I got everything working perfectly

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
There it is!!
Thanks to dczz from bbs.gfan that release the source.

I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock.

Note: this Rom will work on Bell Optimus LTE without problem.
but if you use other carrier you will need to change apn.
(The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)

HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-P936_Full_stock_signed.zip

Don't forget to full wipe before using this rom

Last edited:

bidi1985

Apr 2, 2008
Trying rom now....very smoth and super fast..am sticking to this over ics. Thanks Ho No.

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

Ritcher

Feb 20, 2012
Natal
Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
(Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)

Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!

1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
7. There is support for RTL-languages ​​- Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.

System languages:
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.

Keyboard languages:
The same as the system languages.

Flashing firmware:
Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).

have you tried to root it with the sd card plugged out?

drumist

Aug 6, 2010

Just a note for everyone installing this: It contains the firmware and baseband images from the P936 ROM. This isn't a bad thing or anything (assuming it works fine on P930/etc.) but just wanted to make sure people are aware since most flashable ROMs in my experience don't touch things like that. You can always flash back to whatever firmware/baseband you prefer.

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
There it is!!

I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock.

(The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)

Does it rooted?

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
HO!NO!,
It's looks like you've messed up with permissions in installer because of I can not install packages with adb (got perm denied)

Tried boot into CWM (vol- + power) - got bootloop.

Also device not responding right after I turned it on sometimes (kernel?). Restart helps...

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
HO!NO!,
It's looks like you've messed up with permissions in installer because of I can not install packages with adb (got perm denied)

Tried boot into CWM (vol- + power) - got bootloop.

Also device not responding right after I turned it on sometimes (kernel?). Restart helps...

It's looks like you've messed up somewhere in the processes.
i got everything working from my side.
can you please explain what have you done and or try too.

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
Unfortunatly not working for me on LU6200.

I flashed the ROM and it got stuck at LG logo on boot. So i afterwards flashed your kernel for LU6200, and then it gets one screen further... but stuck in bootloop.

Update: Tried to get my ROM recovery (V1b) back to the phone, with kernel. But now i stuck on ROM boot screen... :confused:

Last edited:

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
It's looks like you've messed up somewhere in the processes.
i got everything working from my side.
can you please explain what have you done and or try too.
Just regular install from at&t stock: full wipes + install. That's all.
I don't know how could I mess up with permissions in the process :)
Btw I've tried fix permissions in CWM and it doesn't work. Still getting permission denied while doing adb install.
About bootloops and restarts. It's looks like my nitro isn't feel good at 1836mh. I set up clock at 1782mhz and it's work well by now.

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
Unfortunatly not working for me on LU6200.

If i just flashed the ROM and it stuck at LG logo on boot. So i afterwards flashed your kernel for LU6200, and then it gets one screen further... but stuck in bootloop.

Update: Tried to get my ROM recovery (V1b) back to the phone, with kernel. But now i stuck on ROM boot screen... :confused:

It is not for LU6200, you just replace baseband, firmware and boot when trying it.

you will need to replace all that for your device.

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
Tried it, no way with Windows 7... heard its only working with WinXP.
Would there be a way, if i replace the 3 files with the ones from your ROM and flash it?

Edit: Since i have already your boot kernel for LU6200, i just have to flash baseband.img and firmware.img and it should work, right?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
    (Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)

Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!

1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
    2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
    3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
    4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
    5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
    6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
    7. There is support for RTL-languages ​​- Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
    8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.

System languages:
    German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.

Keyboard languages:
    The same as the system languages.

Flashing firmware:
    Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).
    There it is!!

It will be great if some one make it as a custom ROM flashable through recovery.

i am working on that...
    hopefully this will be up at the end of this week.

my 2 cent here
    what the f.... are you doing LG?? the P936 kernel source is not correct to compile from the start.. we have to make correction in... even the read-me file as some mistake... grrrrr
    \swdata\WEBSW\LGP936\AHKGBK\V10c_00\V10C_00.kdz(Undefined/default)
    Error. File not found.

:-(

Odd, I literally just finished downloading the file and the link is still working fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?