[ROM][PORT] CM11 based on T100S stock rom for AUXUS nuclea N2

Search This thread
CM11 based on T100S stock rom for AUXUS nuclea N2

Disclaimer:

Please note that for all purposes, consider your warranty void after flashing this firmware. This thread is for information purposes only and I am not responsible for any damage/loss due to the use of the information posted herein. When in doubt, DO NOT FLASH.

Make a backup before proceeding with any of this.

Everything is fully functional and works flawlessly including dual sim support, usb mass storage, camera and all sensors

This is ported from "CM11" rom dated 13/07/2014 for the T100S
As far as I can tell, this is not real CM11, but just the stock rom themed to look like CM11.
No modifications were done besides adding proprietary libraries and modules of the Nuclea N2 and camera fixes.
This is for those of you who like the AOSP/CM11 look. I haven't tested Xposed but afaik it works for people who have used this rom on T100S.

Screenshots:

2014_07_19_211337.png
2014_07_19_211458.png
2014_07_19_211517.png

Download link:
CM11-v1-FR

Known Issue / Bugs:
None known. Please report.

Credit:
J.Campano

Last edited:

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
This is an amazing ROM. It gives more than 24 hours of battery backup for my mobile.

Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 using XDA Free mobile app

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
Not sure if it is a bug, but screen does not turn on by pressing home button.

Last edited:

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
I hope the home button is working?

If not, I'll post a fix…

Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 on my MIUI 4.6.27 port

Oh yeah, it works in other screens and in other ROMs. Not a hardware problem at all.

:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Dear Dev,

BTW, Can you please provide a flashable patch for that amazing and lovely MiUi boot logo with Indian flag? So that we can have the same on any other ROMs.

vishwasnp

May 31, 2012
Yes. I tried that. Battery stopped draining charge like a damaged tap

But yes . the home button does not switch on phone. It is handy for guys with smaller palms.. Best ROM so far. Using the same now

Sep 17, 2013
Chennai

Disclaimer:

Please note that for all purposes, consider your warranty void after flashing this firmware. This thread is for information purposes only and I am not responsible for any damage/loss due to the use of the information posted herein. When in doubt, DO NOT FLASH.

Everything is fully functional and works flawlessly including dual sim support, usb mass storage, camera and all sensors

As far as I can tell, this is not real CM11, but just the stock rom themed to look like CM11.
No modifications were done besides adding proprietary libraries and modules of the Nuclea N2 and camera fixes.
This is for those of you who like the AOSP/CM11 look. I haven't tested Xposed but afaik it works for people who have used this rom on T100S.

Screenshots:

2014_07_19_211337.png
2014_07_19_211458.png
2014_07_19_211517.png

Download link:
CM11-v1-FR

Known Issue / Bugs:

Credit:
J.Campano
I purchased a Flip case for my Nuclea N2 and when i close the flip case i would get a small screen displayed with Time and Notifications. I was also able to attend calls using small screen by keeping the case closed. This feature worked well in the stock rom but it is not available in this rom. I like the battery backup of this rom and currently i am using this rom. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A FLASHABLE ZIP FILE FOR THIS FEATURE or guide me to use this feature on this rom

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
@hariks0. Sorry mate. Very busy nowadays. I am afk from morning 8 till 11 night nowadays. Absolutely no time to fiddle with my phone for now.

No problem.... Don't over stress yourself. I can wait as I have flashed the stock ROM and did everything from scratch. The storage is still messed up though. :(

BTW, let us know by post /pm if we could assist you in any possible ways. :beer:

Sent from my AUXUS Nuclea N2 using XDA Free mobile app

hariks0

Jan 31, 2013
Home button to wake screen.

Free Radical said:

If not, I'll post a fix…
Oh yeah, it works in other screens and in other ROMs. Not a hardware problem at all.

:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Dear Dev,

BTW, Can you please provide a flashable patch for that amazing and lovely MiUi boot logo with Indian flag? So that we can have the same on any other ROMs.

Can we have patches for these two too please???!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Disclaimer:

Screenshots:

2014_07_19_211337.png
    2014_07_19_211458.png
    2014_07_19_211517.png

Download link:
    CM11-v1-FR

Known Issue / Bugs:

Credit:
    J.Campano

If not, I'll post a fix…

Will do. Just returned from a hard day of work :)