Import export contacts to sd Help

Search This thread

rob1216

Jan 3, 2011
Los Angeles
Installed Mosiac on friends phone, and in contacts theres no option to export to sd card, so im unable to synce her contacts with google, I googled problem and got something about .vcf file or something. I imported them from sim to phone but theres no ooption to export to sd like on my phone.

Last edited:

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
Go to Dialer> Contacts> Menu> "Import/Export" > "Export to SD card"

Of course I'm not running Mosaic, so mine is probably a different dialer.

Last edited:

rob1216

Jan 3, 2011
Los Angeles
Thanks guys figured it out, I guess phone had to have an external sd in it, thought you could put them on phones sd, but as soon as I put my external sd in her phone the option showed up, then I was able to sync them to google from there. Thanks again

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App

nileshpandey84

Dec 16, 2011
import contacts from sd card

Go to Dialer> Contacts> Menu> "Import/Export" > "Export to SD card"

Of course I'm not running Mosaic, so mine is probably a different dialer.

m using galaxy 5.n m geeting the option of import from sd card but the thing is that i have .sbp format nd it is asking of vcard format..what to plzz help..nd m not able to connect throunh kies..m using cynogen 2.3.7

sthodupunuri

Mar 6, 2011
m using galaxy 5.n m geeting the option of import from sd card but the thing is that i have .sbp format nd it is asking of vcard format..what to plzz help..nd m not able to connect throunh kies..m using cynogen 2.3.7

1. open Kies
2. open your last saved *.spb file
3. save the file again as *. vsf manually in the file name area
4. go to were normally saved spb files ( C:\Users\ _\Documents\samsung\Kies\PIMS)
5. you will find all the contacts saved as vsf file.
6. select all contacts and copy them in a directory (ontacts)
7. connect your samsong to the pc and copy the directory (cotacts) in to the sd card
8. disconect your samsong
9. select the contact icon
10. from the left key press and select import contact from sd
job done

-Originally posted by turkdos