BrunoSlivar

Oct 5, 2011
Split, Dalmatia
48bcda6ff7ecc2328fe433e403e08d5d.jpg

What is OPT2-HQ?

emeloma

Dec 12, 2009
@rigocalin
Thanks , that of the V20d not work, wait and see if anything comes soon.
Meanwhile , I will continue with V10G with root TWRP .
The other V20 not convince me.
A greeting.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

@rlamba

I could spend links , please !!!!!
Or by private message .
Thank you so much !

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
Just updated from 10e to 20e this afternoon. I let the battery discharge almost completely before updating and fully charged immediately afterwards. Wifi on, screen brightness 50% and on idle just 1% discharged in around 80 minutes.Compared to what it was like before, thats pretty good. I suppose I'll know better once I start surfing, streaming etc.

smpillai11

Mar 31, 2011
Just updated from 10e to 20e this afternoon. I let the battery discharge almost completely before updating and fully charged immediately afterwards. Wifi on, screen brightness 50% and on idle just 1% discharged in around 80 minutes.Compared to what it was like before, thats pretty good. I suppose I'll know better once I start surfing, streaming etc.

I went from 20C to 20D and found standby time poor on 20D. Went to 20E and was even worse. I am back on 20C and happy with standby time. I only lose 1%-2% during the night

salaciak16

Sep 8, 2015
Baterry drain on 20e is awfully quick, even with localizations off, Google service off and installed
du baterry, not recomend, im going back to 20a, works for me great

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I checked for a software update on LG Bridge and i had V20E update available for download. I have H815 device, bought from Orange Romania. I uploaded on G. Drive for all who want to install it.

This in stock KDZ.

This image is installed by me with LG UP and is working. The boot logo is not carrier branded.

Download H81520e_00_0116.kdz

am422f.jpg
    This is the same version as 20d but for EUR carriers.
    autoprime as told that already

20E is real.. but it was built Jan 16th.. a day after 20D.. so it is most likely the exact same thing as 20D but for carriers.

*update*
    Confirmed 20E is for EU carriers.. possibly Orange only. Modem build is the same as 20D. Google Security Patch version is also the same: Jan 2016. I see no reason to use 20E over 20D unless you're an Orange user who can grab this directly from LG Bridge.
    Of course..untick carrier name in network settings

Poslano sa mog LG-H815 koristeći Tapatalk
    Update: Installed and confirmed. This gets rid of the MCC error when booting on EUR devices. Now a valid ROM for EUR phones.
    I wonder if this build will stop the version "not matched for mcc" error all EUR users get with V20D?

It does stop it