Syed Ather Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional

Search This thread

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
Guyz no need to mirror the download any more as i have finally Uploaded it on Rapidshare...Now you can download easily ...i hope

faraz.riaz

Nov 1, 2007
Did you check the internet sharing application that it does work? I have a question for you if you have to recommend a WM 6.1 Rom to people, which ROM you likely would recommend? I could ask the magic 8 ball but then in my religion we have a whole different concept.

Guyz no need to mirror the download any more as i have finally Uploaded it on Rapidshare...Now you can download easily ...i hope

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
abay meray bhai mein bhi pakistan ka hi hun..aur tumhari tarah Musalman hun..aaj kal bahrain mein reh ra hun..

as for your question....I have a phone-less Himalaya..which means that i cant use the Phone Functions of it..as for the recommendations i beleive every one has their own taste..maybe people will feel different taste in my recipie for cooking rather than efsane or shekhar

faraz.riaz

Nov 1, 2007
Amazingly! I have no idea what you just said. Sorry I can speak Urdu but I can not read or write.

abay meray bhai mein bhi pakistan ka hi hun..aur tumhari tarah Musalman hun..aaj kal bahrain mein reh ra hun..

as for your question....I have a phone-less Himalaya..which means that i cant use the Phone Functions of it..as for the recommendations i beleive every one has their own taste..maybe people will feel different taste in my recipie for cooking rather than efsane or shekhar

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
i sai that i am also a Pakistani and a Muslim..im living in bahrain these days

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
This message is to all the people who have downloaded the ROM..

Did You guyz find the Hidden feature...and please post some feedbacks

dkamin

Feb 21, 2005
!! Very well done !! Clean and fast !! THANK YOU !!

Only one little bug found : Calculator Skin doesn't fit to Keys, you can't use the calculator

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
what do u mean doesent fit to keys..i have tested it out and it works flawlesslyy with me..is any one else having this problem

insaint

Sep 18, 2007
I have the same problem - pressing calculator keys doesn't result in anything, the numeric display stays blank. Pressing some of the keys the "+" and "m" would light-up as pressed big portion of keyboard - many of the keys.

Otherwise I love it. :)

k_blal

Jul 22, 2004
well done i am trying your rom seems stable and very fast,
what is the Hidden feature ?!? i didn't find it

c_shekhar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2005
Nice job Ather90!
What RAMDisk size have you kept?
I was seeing on one of your post on some thread about your findings on survival of RAMDisk-contents after Hard reset.

May I add to it for all those who want to know more about it that:
When you flash another ROM having larger-than-before RAMDisk size then the contents shall survive the Hard reset. But, when you flash the ROM having RAMDisk size smaller-than-befor then the RAMDisk contents shall be lost.

Secondly,
I have released the upgrade (version 6.1.1b.16CS) Which has major changes over first release. So use that for your works and you shall get still better results.

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
Cool!

Thanks A90!!!

Im downloadin it now! Will flash later!
(Luckily i have 2 Himas!!!!! So i cant test 2 ROMS ata time!)

Peace out!

(Hey, dit you use all PD's vista suit elements in this rom? Dialer, calculator, today and WMedia player????)

Cheers!:)

k_blal

Jul 22, 2004
ramdisk

grat rom
is there a way to increase the ramdisk to 30mb like it was in wm5?

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
thanks shekhar for clearing this out..i have downloaded your rom and will work on it as soon as i get some time apart from my college studies..the ramdisk size is same as it was before i.e 15.96 MB

@insaint..i will check this in the next release

@k_blal and all :

The hidden feature is the Edited Upgrading utility ( didnt u gouyz notice some difference )

@rac..No i havent used all the PD's Vista suite elements but will share them in the Form of Addons later

k_blal

Jul 22, 2004
syed thanks for your effort
is there a chance that you cook like this rom with RAMDisk 64 MB

dkamin

Feb 21, 2005
@ather90

The "Calculator bug" appears after changing regional settings to German (and others??).

Top Liked Posts