Just Pre-ordered through AT&T! Will be at my doorstep May 4th!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
Yes, I personally got the shipment notification late in the day. 7:30pm on April 5th Got the phone on April 6th. Others though got their shipment notifications earlier in the day. The people that pre-ordered in stores in the lumia 900 thread I was following got their shipment notifications and everything last.

That's just like a lot of other people have been saying, some of the phones may be shipped tomorrow with one day shipping. Maybe it's just the way to lighten their load for a day.

nino313

Dec 12, 2007
Detroit
Quick question for people who ordered thru premier

I'm trying to get my order in before the 4pm cut-off and when I get to check-out, the upgrade fee looks like its being charged to my card instead of my next bill. Has anyone else had it charged to their card?

b5t28

Jun 12, 2009
Quick question for people who ordered thru premier

I'm trying to get my order in before the 4pm cut-off and when I get to check-out, the upgrade fee looks like its being charged to my card instead of my next bill. Has anyone else had it charged to their card?

Yeah the upgrade fee was billed to my card along with the tax.

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
It does not charge the to card, I was thinking the same thing buy they only have a hold of $211 and with upgrade fee it was over $240. The reciept was just saying thats all the one time fees but it goes on your bill.

UMGixxer

Jun 30, 2008
No upgrade fee added to my purchase, in fact I recall it saying $0 so I only got charged for the phone + taxes which was about $218

Edit: Also want to note that the orders are first come first serve, so by ordering this close to the deadline does not necessarily guarantee that you will get your phone on friday, I was told this by an ATT rep

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
It does not charge the to card, I was thinking the same thing buy they only have a hold of $211 and with upgrade fee it was over $240. The reciept was just saying thats all the one time fees but it goes on your bill.

Same here. I don't see the hold on my account though. Figured if they charged me I would just call once it went through and get a credit on my bill. I was at the end of the checkout process and didn't want to start over.

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
Mine is showing processing now, earlier it was backordered.....looking good so far =-)

Only problem now is once i get i want to liquipel it but they don't support the one x yet...=-(

nino313

Dec 12, 2007
Detroit
Thanks for all the help guys

I went ahead and placed my order around 3 and was only charged the price+tax. Also spoke with a chat agent that said i should still get it by friday. Will save the transcript just in case :)

halfbite

Mar 22, 2009
what the heck, ordered mine on April 26th - according to AT&T it was scheduled to be delivered May 4th. Just received this email update..."Thank you for your recent AT&T order. Your equipment has been reserved and is expected to ship within the next 3 to 5 business days." I was expecting tracking notification. Anyone else?

UMGixxer

Jun 30, 2008
what the heck, ordered mine on April 26th - according to AT&T it was scheduled to be delivered May 4th. Just received this email update..."Thank you for your recent AT&T order. Your equipment has been reserved and is expected to ship within the next 3 to 5 business days." I was expecting tracking notification. Anyone else?

I would call or do the order status chat online

Reactions: halfbite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirmed, mine will be here on the 4th as well.

Thank you for placing your order with AT&T.

Your order is scheduled to be shipped on May/02/2012. Orders received after 3 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship.

Ships on the 2nd with free 2 day shipping.
    The title says it all! The woman at AT&T said that the people who pre-order before the second will have the devices at their doorstep on the fourth! I am excited for this forum to be my new home! I hope we have a lot of wonderful Dev support!!!

-Mike
    Why preorder? Wouldn't it be a better idea just to wait until May 3rd to see what Samsung has to offer?

Cause they may be like me and not really care what Samsung is gonna offer. Or they are gonna get the One X and get the Samsung later this year when it appears on AT&T

Sent from my HTC Vivid using XDA app
    Mine says shipped today??? This is my happy face if it is true.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
    How is the feel of the Skinomi screen protector?

I hate the feel of antiglare and InvisibleShield and rather a feel where you can't even really tell it's on. Does Skinomi produce that feel?

Other reviews from One X forum say it is nothing like the Zagg product. Fingers don't stick and is not as thick.

I am crossing my fingers on their reviews.