Search This thread

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
[/FONT]
banner.jpg

Hi,

+=--Disclaimer--=+

As requested from a member and also I really was looking for something like this so I had to make it. This is a MiniTablet ROM so it is running Android 4.1.2 XXDL7 at 160DPI. I am releasing this in my own time so no ETA's and all because this is a FREE ROM and its my time and effort. Also exams are around the corner so development maybe a little slow. All the things that are not working/not working correctly will be stated in this thread so please don't repeat it. I've been using it as a daily driver with a few tweaks and it works perfectly. Please READ FAQ BEFORE FLASHING

ROM Description

Android 4.1.2 XXDL7
Rooted with SuperSU
Deodexed
Tablet UX
Xposed with Multi DPI Support

Credits
StarFighter
MaZaGnGy

-------------------------
ram9200 - LTE Builder fro ATT (Should work on 7105)
aegis71
ZeroSami
Lions1
Xposed Dudes
Omega ROM Dev's
Stock Note 10.1 rooted and deodexed dev
Anymore I missed PM me

Screenshots

note3.jpg

note2.jpg

T&C By downloading the ROM you are agreeing to my conditions. My conditions are that the ROM is not to be distributed and put on any other site except without permission. If you have been found with this ROM on your site and I haven't given it permission you will be contacted very quickly and link + further updates will be terminated. So think about others first. If you want to review on website, YouTube or any other form, PM me or visit my website to contact me. I do this for free so I do not expect to be disappointed by others using my work. I don't want to see it on any website except XDA or ones I've given permission.

Downloads are found here

Also make sure you can read and follow instructions

Last edited:

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
FAQ

Q: HELP SYSTEMUI IS FC-ing at start and so is TouchWiz Home
A: Ignore the sysmte ui message and when choosing home launcher click the normal launcher. Go to Xposed App Installer and click install. Then go Modules and tick DPI changer and reboot. Then once rebooted go to the Xposed App Settings app and search launcher and change the DPI to 160 and the res at 1600x1000 and hit save Do the same for SystemUI.

Q: Phone Calls FC
A: Working on it... Download a 3rd part one in the mean time such as Exdialler

Q: NFC FC
A: Note 10.1 doesnt have NFC. Looking into it now, if it annoys you titanium delete the two NFC Apps

TIPS

Remember to back-up and always do a full wipe. Also wiping Google Play helps

some instructions and bug found in last build
samsung camera not included till we make it work (AOSP camera included and working fine)
samsung keyboard not included cuz it dosent fit right on landscape (android 4.2 keyboard included till we fix it)
task manager fc but monitor widget working right and u can close apps from it
world clock app fc
nfc fc when open camera or make calls but it work fine this issue drive me crazy :D
and i recommended to remove nfc.apk from system/app folder fot stability just for next build
after the rom boot 1st time u will get system ui fc its ok
finish the setup and chose android launcher just for now
after that install xpose installer and check the xposed app settinggs from modules tap and restart
after the rom boot up again go to xposed app settings and set th dpi and res like this :
for TWlauncher set DPI 145 and res 1000x1600
system ui DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
gallery DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
phone apk DPI 320 res 1280x800 font scale 50
contact and contact storage DPI160 and res 1000x1600
calculator DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
restart after edit the dpi and res and now u can make twlaucher ur default and system ui fc gone
any app lead to fc set it from xpose seting to DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
and recommended dont change the kernel and modem really they are the best battery friend
for battery mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1944090
use battery mod for N8000 and our rom ported from Stock deodexed ROM XXCMA5
sry for bad english

For those who cannot follow written instructions please copy the following video to your Note. Also I will share my XML file of the DPI's

Last edited:

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Changelog

26/02/2013

Initial Release

4.1.2 XXDMA5
Root
Couple of FC and resizing issues
Transparent notification messaging

Build #2

Note 10.1 port
4.1.2 XXDL7
Lesser FC's
Camera is working
Keyboard is working
Revamped UI

Build #3

Camera is working
Smoother UX
Dialler working
Reworked Splanner
Removed Unnecessary apps

Build #5

Newer Note II base
Newer Note 10.1 base
Few bug fixes
Icon changes
Smoother UX with build.prop in theory

Build #6

Camera Fix
Very smooth
Bugless?

User Banners - Please use these in your signatures to support me

userbanner.jpg

Last edited:

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Sharing Policy

Please DO NOT distribute / kang or take items from the MiniTAB ROM without permission.

Download Center

Welcome to the download center. Here you can download the ROM, Kernels and other applications + mods that work smoothly with MINITAB ROM ( I am not putting this in AROMA cause it becomes too big to upload and download )

ROM -

- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4gjgawPDQTzUUdvM19qa1BJTjg/edit?usp=drive_web - MiniTAB V7

DPI Fixes - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzVjVab3JuMlZRMVE&usp=sharing

Modems for GSM - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzcExZaXRSWGFNSnM&usp=sharing

Kernels - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzWmE4VkVWSURTLTQ&usp=sharing

Optional Applications -

Themes - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzcTExYjNfeXZsaXM&usp=sharing

Last edited:

mariuano

Jul 1, 2012
Finally a rom as it should thank you you are a great dev
Can I post the rom with due credits to you of androidiani.com is an Italian forum users will be very grateful

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Finally a rom as it should thank you you are a great dev
Can I post the rom with due credits to you of androidiani.com is an Italian forum users will be very grateful

this ant goin no where till its uploaded. also i havent decided the permissions as i might keep it strictly to XDA because ill be in control. also i have something in mind for the cm mebers who are going through a hard time

lolmensch

Jul 14, 2009
FarFarAway
448 MB? Rom details?

i also was surprised about the file size but everything is fine.

but those fcs are really annoying. besides that it is really looking great. gives you something like a premium feeling when looking at it. but reading gets really hard once your phone is further away than 50cm :D

couple of resizing issues as dev has mentioned.

but honestly: it is the first time that multi window ever gets useful on the note... it is really nice to use it now with this rom.

great job weeo

edit: cant wait for it to be completely fixed. so great. =)

EDIT2: would work as a daily driver. just missing clock features like stopwatch and timer. i'd say not included as of now

Last edited:

yreham

Sep 16, 2010
yerres
Another good rom that you cant download. RIP stock rom project.... and now this one and maybe the NSS Rom
ANYWAY very good work from you keep it up

Reactions: zephr5

buiducphuc

Apr 28, 2011
Re: [ROM] TouchWiz Tablet UX - Beta 1

thank you I am looking forward wait this rom tuochwiz very long
Gửi từ GT-N7100 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

djceet

Jul 30, 2012
Koblenz
AW: [ROM] TouchWiz Tablet UX - Beta 1

Its only keyboard FC right

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium

yes. but the rom is great.
just close the keybord in settings and uninstall with titanium backup and install keyswift. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

bioan

Jun 1, 2009

Why don't you remove samsung keyboard from ROM and include only aosp keyboard? This way you will reduce the fc's.

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012

Why don't you remove samsung keyboard from ROM and include only aosp keyboard? This way you will reduce the fc's.

Because I forgot. Only Remembered when it was 52% and it was taking ages so I left it. I will do

Reactions: zerosami2

yreham

Sep 16, 2010
yerres

Where can we download or do we have pay something?
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

yreham

Sep 16, 2010
yerres

On the 1st page I see download link: t&c
I dont have google drive installed on my phone is this why? Thanks

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012

On the 1st page I see download link: t&c
I dont have google drive installed on my phone is this why? Thanks

No. Click the link with your browser. Then click download. You dont need Google drive to download. So long as you accept t&c click the link

Reactions: zerosami2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [/FONT]
    banner.jpg

Hi,

+=--Disclaimer--=+

As requested from a member and also I really was looking for something like this so I had to make it. This is a MiniTablet ROM so it is running Android 4.1.2 XXDL7 at 160DPI. I am releasing this in my own time so no ETA's and all because this is a FREE ROM and its my time and effort. Also exams are around the corner so development maybe a little slow. All the things that are not working/not working correctly will be stated in this thread so please don't repeat it. I've been using it as a daily driver with a few tweaks and it works perfectly. Please READ FAQ BEFORE FLASHING

ROM Description

Android 4.1.2 XXDL7
    Rooted with SuperSU
    Deodexed
    Tablet UX
    Xposed with Multi DPI Support

Credits
    StarFighter
    MaZaGnGy

-------------------------
    ram9200 - LTE Builder fro ATT (Should work on 7105)
    aegis71
    ZeroSami
    Lions1
    Xposed Dudes
    Omega ROM Dev's
    Stock Note 10.1 rooted and deodexed dev
    Anymore I missed PM me

Screenshots

note3.jpg

note2.jpg

T&C By downloading the ROM you are agreeing to my conditions. My conditions are that the ROM is not to be distributed and put on any other site except without permission. If you have been found with this ROM on your site and I haven't given it permission you will be contacted very quickly and link + further updates will be terminated. So think about others first. If you want to review on website, YouTube or any other form, PM me or visit my website to contact me. I do this for free so I do not expect to be disappointed by others using my work. I don't want to see it on any website except XDA or ones I've given permission.

Downloads are found here

Also make sure you can read and follow instructions
    Changelog

26/02/2013

Initial Release

4.1.2 XXDMA5
    Root
    Couple of FC and resizing issues
    Transparent notification messaging

Build #2

Note 10.1 port
    4.1.2 XXDL7
    Lesser FC's
    Camera is working
    Keyboard is working
    Revamped UI

Build #3

Camera is working
    Smoother UX
    Dialler working
    Reworked Splanner
    Removed Unnecessary apps

Build #5

Newer Note II base
    Newer Note 10.1 base
    Few bug fixes
    Icon changes
    Smoother UX with build.prop in theory

Build #6

Camera Fix
    Very smooth
    Bugless?

User Banners - Please use these in your signatures to support me

userbanner.jpg
    FAQ

Q: HELP SYSTEMUI IS FC-ing at start and so is TouchWiz Home
    A: Ignore the sysmte ui message and when choosing home launcher click the normal launcher. Go to Xposed App Installer and click install. Then go Modules and tick DPI changer and reboot. Then once rebooted go to the Xposed App Settings app and search launcher and change the DPI to 160 and the res at 1600x1000 and hit save Do the same for SystemUI.

Q: Phone Calls FC
    A: Working on it... Download a 3rd part one in the mean time such as Exdialler

Q: NFC FC
    A: Note 10.1 doesnt have NFC. Looking into it now, if it annoys you titanium delete the two NFC Apps

TIPS

Remember to back-up and always do a full wipe. Also wiping Google Play helps

some instructions and bug found in last build
    samsung camera not included till we make it work (AOSP camera included and working fine)
    samsung keyboard not included cuz it dosent fit right on landscape (android 4.2 keyboard included till we fix it)
    task manager fc but monitor widget working right and u can close apps from it
    world clock app fc
    nfc fc when open camera or make calls but it work fine this issue drive me crazy :D
    and i recommended to remove nfc.apk from system/app folder fot stability just for next build
    after the rom boot 1st time u will get system ui fc its ok
    finish the setup and chose android launcher just for now
    after that install xpose installer and check the xposed app settinggs from modules tap and restart
    after the rom boot up again go to xposed app settings and set th dpi and res like this :
    for TWlauncher set DPI 145 and res 1000x1600
    system ui DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
    gallery DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
    phone apk DPI 320 res 1280x800 font scale 50
    contact and contact storage DPI160 and res 1000x1600
    calculator DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
    restart after edit the dpi and res and now u can make twlaucher ur default and system ui fc gone
    any app lead to fc set it from xpose seting to DPI 160 and res 1000x1600
    and recommended dont change the kernel and modem really they are the best battery friend
    for battery mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1944090
    use battery mod for N8000 and our rom ported from Stock deodexed ROM XXCMA5
    sry for bad english

For those who cannot follow written instructions please copy the following video to your Note. Also I will share my XML file of the DPI's
    Sharing Policy

Please DO NOT distribute / kang or take items from the MiniTAB ROM without permission.

Download Center

Welcome to the download center. Here you can download the ROM, Kernels and other applications + mods that work smoothly with MINITAB ROM ( I am not putting this in AROMA cause it becomes too big to upload and download )

ROM -

- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4gjgawPDQTzUUdvM19qa1BJTjg/edit?usp=drive_web - MiniTAB V7

DPI Fixes - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzVjVab3JuMlZRMVE&usp=sharing

Modems for GSM - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzcExZaXRSWGFNSnM&usp=sharing

Kernels - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzWmE4VkVWSURTLTQ&usp=sharing

Optional Applications -

Themes - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4gjgawPDQTzcTExYjNfeXZsaXM&usp=sharing
    thanks my little singer, v7 uploading or you are bored today :p

V7 will upload later today... I'm not doing it cause you asked... I wanna get my Thanks bar full

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium