[Q] z1 criskelo rom

Search This thread

sorvis

Jul 13, 2013
i updated with this rom yesterday through twrp, flash, install, reboot, flash ftf, and it all went smoothly.

the only problem is i have no mobile data at all. none.

wifi works great, but the second i leave my house all i got is text and phone

the post on the forums had a 6902 and 6903 ftf to flash , but my model is 6906.

do i try the whole process over again and hope it fixes it self

flash a 6906 ftf that is the same version?

great rom,

Reactions: funky0308

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
i updated with this rom yesterday through twrp, flash, install, reboot, flash ftf, and it all went smoothly.

great rom,

Damm...wrong button..well, ok, you have tnx now ;)

Use rom thread to ask something related to it.
But yes, you should use bin folder for 6909, you probably don't have right files.

Ask on thread and guys will help you, someone will have same device..

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

sorvis

Jul 13, 2013
im less then 10 posts i cant post on the development threads

so thats why i posted here, i tried a 6906 ftf and it didnt work, figured out gps and mobile network are not working.

great rom tho i like it i just want it to work correctly

Aug 23, 2012
São Paulo
After read the posts above, I decided to ask before do anything...

My Z1 is C6943, and I was thinking if this ROM will work if I flash the C6943 kernel after flash the ROM.

They said "We only support c6902 and c6903, you can try it but we give no guarantee". So, here I am... and the question is: It will work??? or I'll have the same problems with mobile data and GPS and possibly other things?

In another scenario, what if I flash via flashtools the C6903 kernel after flash the ROM?

Last edited:

sorvis

Jul 13, 2013
im gonna just wait till they support 6906 , went to the evo black rom so i could get my internet back, :(

wtb a paranoid android rom for locked bootloaders zz

Aug 23, 2012
São Paulo
After read the posts above, I decided to ask before do anything...

My Z1 is C6943, and I was thinking if this ROM will work if I flash the C6943 kernel after flash the ROM.

They said "We only support c6902 and c6903, you can try it but we give no guarantee". So, here I am... and the question is: It will work??? or I'll have the same problems with mobile data and GPS and possibly other things?

In another scenario, what if I flash via flashtools the C6903 kernel after flash the ROM?

Anyone?

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel???

Aug 23, 2012
São Paulo
Works!

Anyone?

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel???

YES!!! Is there a light!!!

I just Installed the ROM a few minutes ago, and everyhting is working!

That is what I did:

First off all, I wipe the phone under Wipe/Factory reset.

Installed the ROM from external SD Card, and then POWER OFF instead reboot.

Holding volume down, I plug the USB and then flashed the stripped FTF for C6943.

Now I have the ROM working, with GPS, Mobile Data, WIFI, NFC and everything else.

Don't know yet if I have something with misbehavior, because I did it 10 minutes ago.

Well, is it. Thanks!!!

Aug 23, 2012
São Paulo
GREAT

Someone else who follows the instructions and is so surprised it works he has to share how he did it...and basically quotes the install instructions...

Hi gregbradley, first of all, I have to say thank you...
I follow your posts and I see every day your effort to help people like me.
I know your acknowledgement about many many things, and it helps me to clarify a LOT of doubts without even PM you or even ask silly question, even when I know that you can be ironic and a little rude sometime. (I'm saying by me, about my perceptions)

About your comment I want to say 3 things:
1 Yes, I shared how I did it, if you read my posts above, you will see that I was afraid to be on a boot loop after flash the ROM, or don't have mobile data and other functionalities after that.

2 Yes, I basically quote the install instructions to show how easy was the installation for those who want to do the same. Spread the word is what I believe.

And
3 It's not my first android phone that I root, install custom ROMs, flash kernels, etc... I just want to prevent to do something wrong and transform my phone in a beautiful piece of nothing...

Again, thank you for all your support on XDA forums, and I'm sure that you makes this place better and better everyday.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

great rom,