[#1ROM][S4]Android 4.4.4+HOVER_Deviant-OS-3.0-RC(June)19))

Search This thread

Audioffensive

Oct 8, 2013
Apeldoorn
You got a device tree on github or what?

Nope haven't got one of my own. Just use CM ones. Only started building recently. Building LiquidSmooth and AICP with Device tree from CM and some stuff from TheMuppets (or something like that ;) )
Found a guide ho to build and started from there. Were some things that didn't work as in the guide but I managed to get it to build.
Now I have to wait for CM to fix the storage error and then I can build new roms.
The ones I have built are quit stable. Using LiquidSmooth myself as my daily driver.

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Nope haven't got one of my own. Just use CM ones. Only started building recently. Building LiquidSmooth and AICP with Device tree from CM and some stuff from TheMuppets (or something like that ;) )
Found a guide ho to build and started from there. Were some things that didn't work as in the guide but I managed to get it to build.
Now I have to wait for CM to fix the storage error and then I can build new roms.
The ones I have built are quit stable. Using LiquidSmooth myself as my daily driver.

OK I'll figure it out just got to play around a little..

qayba

Mar 7, 2013
@$droyd$ Goodmorning master! I'm still with your Deviant 4.4.4 rom,it's amazing! I haven't found from now a rom wich has the same stability and the same features you've put into this masterpiece! Are you planning to make one last build based on lollipop or have you definitively quit the OneS developing world?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
    Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
    Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

Requirements:
    It is very important to flash the latest TWRPfor ville users.. Just follow the link provided below.
    I recomend flashing through fastboot with the command
    fastboot flash recovery name-of-recovery.img

-=-=- Link To TWRP -=-=-

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
    2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
    3. flash rom and gapps.
    4. if needed flash boot.img.

Community:

Visit us , on google+ hangout and keep up with the latest events.
    #getDeviant

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

Support us:
    Please show your support by considering a small donation.
    Not yet.. Got a few local things going on and I'm pioneering lg g3 first aosp ROM ever.. I will build for you guys again soon..
    you will be the first. :)

Android 4.4.3 is now posted its in beta but hey arent all my roms lol.. Enjoy people this is just the beginning come along for the ride/..
    We've got themes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Deviant OS-3.0 android 4.4.4 is posted.. Read changelog...please visit the google plus community and make some conversation.