[Q] I8190N Problem with internal storage

Search This thread

Alsacity

Apr 20, 2014
Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my I8190N, I think my internal storage is screwed up. I can't paste or do anything; I also can't install any app from the app store. When I plug my phone to my computer, the extSdCard is there when the phone storage is like unknown or unreadable!

Is there something I can do to format my internal storage and make it as it was?

jmqz.jpg

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my I8190N, I think my internal storage is screwed up. I can't paste or do anything; I also can't install any app from the app store. When I plug my phone to my computer, the extSdCard is there when the phone storage is like unknown or unreadable!

Is there something I can do to format my internal storage and make it as it was?

jmqz.jpg

I got one time the same problem. Does the phone show the same problem if you go to settings > storage ?

Sent from my SM-G900 using xda-developers app

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Device memory says Total space 0.00B, Application 136MB! I tried to do a screenshot and it said Device storage full. Delete some items!

If you have a custom recovery installed, go into recovery > mounts and storage and format /sdcard. This method will only delete your internal storage (music, pictures etc.) and not your apps. Alternative is factory reset. Or try to format your phone with your PC if the other didn't work. I hope this will solve your problem :)

Alsacity

Apr 20, 2014
If you have a custom recovery installed, go into recovery > mounts and storage and format /sdcard. This method will only delete your internal storage (music, pictures etc.) and not your apps. Alternative is factory reset. Or try to format your phone with your PC if the other didn't work. I hope this will solve your problem :)

I did all that and nothing changed! I also tried to mount sdcard from recovery and it seemed like not functioning! I think I have a serious problem here! I can't even install anything! Is there any way I can install terminal emulator from recovery or something?

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
I did all that and nothing changed! I also tried to mount sdcard from recovery and it seemed like not functioning! I think I have a serious problem here! I can't even install anything! Is there any way I can install terminal emulator from recovery or something?

Wait before we talk about terminal emulator. So whats your ROM version?

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
[quote name="xXPR0T0TYPEXx" post=52052578]Did you flash a other pit file something else before you saw that you have 0.00b ?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Yes I did. I tried doing again but no hope![/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm out of ideas to solve the problem :( maybe flash a original firmware from sammobile can help you.

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
If you did type *#1234# and see example :

AP : i8190XXAMG4
MODEM : i8190XXAMG4
CSC : i8190XAAMG4

Then go to sammobile.com/firmware and click on "check your firmware" choose your phone model, product code (country) and then type your phone infos. (An example in Screenshot)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398009909687.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398009909687.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 64

tys0n

Hello everyone!

jmqz.jpg
Here's a service firmware for i8190N that I've pre-rooted.
Try flash in odin and see if it helps.
I8190NXXALL4_693204_REV00_user_low_ship-PreRoot.zip

dei.andrei98

Oct 26, 2012
Romania
Try to flash the stock rom with the repartition file ( .pit file ) , I think the partition tables are screwed up

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I8190 folosind Tapatalk

Alsacity

Apr 20, 2014
Thank you all for the help!

I managed to make it work, I restored my EFS file using TWRP. It has a terminal

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
I also have same problem like you I also tried everything and failed I am unable to mount efs can anyone give efs without nvdata.bin ;) because I don not have a backup