ROOT Metro Pcs Mega

Search This thread

yngphenom

Nov 14, 2013
euless
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ROOT THIS METRO MEGA? IVE TRIED KINGO BUT IT DOSENT RECOGNIZE MY PHONE..LATEST DRIVERS INSTALLED FROM SAMSUNG AS WELL PLEASE HELP

Sent from my SGH-M819N using XDA Free mobile app

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com
Use kingo but make sure USB debugging is checked AND UNKNOWN SOURCES IS CHECK no one reads exactly how your suppose to do it lol guerentee that's your issue as well unknown sources check it

Sent From My Galaxy Mega GT-I9205 With Xda Premium 4

Also Don't Forget To Check Out My Custom Keyboards And Custom Dialers Over At The CandyShop Along With Everyone Else's Great Customizations! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49380310

yngphenom

Nov 14, 2013
euless
I did both of those suggestions any others possibilities? Ive also heard that I may have to in a sense UNupdate my phone because I did a ota update a few months ago..any idea how to do that?

yngphenom

Nov 14, 2013
euless
Use kingo but make sure USB debugging is checked AND UNKNOWN SOURCES IS CHECK no one reads exactly how your suppose to do it lol guerentee that's your issue as well unknown sources check it

Sent From My Galaxy Mega GT-I9205 With Xda Premium 4

Also Don't Forget To Check Out My Custom Keyboards And Custom Dialers Over At The CandyShop Along With Everyone Else's Great Customizations! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49380310

I did both of those suggestions any others possibilities? Ive also heard that I may have to in a sense UNupdate my phone because I did a ota update a few months ago..any idea how to do that?

Nov 5, 2012
memphis
download Odin, download Phil recovery or cwm recovery, download Supersuer apk and flash both with odin. use Odin to flash to custom recovery to your Phone and then flash the superuser apk through the custom recovery

yngphenom

Nov 14, 2013
euless
download Odin, download Phil recovery or cwm recovery, download Supersuer apk and flash both with odin. use Odin to flash to custom recovery to your Phone and then flash the superuser apk through the custom recovery

And this will work with A METRO PCS galaxy mega? Kuz I tried it with Odin and ended up with a phone I couldnt use..no wifi..no play store no music player no gallery lol