Critical Problem!!!

Search This thread

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
My Device is LG G Flex D958. It was rooted and also installed cwm recovery by Freedom Flex application. I wanted to update system software through OTA but after downloading 611 Mb OTA data, when started to install the OTA update it is stuck on cwm recovery. I have tried to wipe data/ factory reset but nothing happen. just stuck on cwm recovery. I want to flash the stock rom again but I could not able to enter even download mode. Download Up or Downlod down what ever button I press with power button, by all the way phone just gone cwm recovery and stuck on it.

bbobarino

Jun 27, 2011
pawtucket
Dont you have a nandroid backup in cwm? If stuck in cwr then just restore your backup

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

THEBANDIT420

Aug 19, 2013
Yeah never do OTA updates if you're rooted, just restore your back up and you should be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
Yes I had a nanroid backup of my g flex. But after restore nothing happen too. Just restart and stuck on cwm recovery.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
Yes I had a nanroid backup of my g flex. But after restore nothing happen too. Just restart and stuck on cwm recovery.

raf160874

Aug 31, 2010
My Device is LG G Flex D958. It was rooted and also installed cwm recovery by Freedom Flex application. I wanted to update system software through OTA but after downloading 611 Mb OTA data, when started to install the OTA update it is stuck on cwm recovery. I have tried to wipe data/ factory reset but nothing happen. just stuck on cwm recovery. I want to flash the stock rom again but I could not able to enter even download mode. Download Up or Downlod down what ever button I press with power button, by all the way phone just gone cwm recovery and stuck on it.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696 try this

Sent from my LG-F340L using XDA Free mobile app

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ

I had a nanroid backup of my g flex. But after restore nothing happen too. Just restart and stuck on cwm recovery.

Wow, congrats, I dont think I have EVER seen anyone REPEAT THEMSELVES 4 times on the same page!!:eek::eek:

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
Sorry, actually from lumia 1520 I am posting and then I had a mistake, by again giving reply from my pc! Sorry!

darkmentor25

May 20, 2012
It will be helpful to people with similar issue maybe in future if you explain the resolution of that problem.....:)

Sent from my LG-D958 using xda premium

Reactions: adamskoc

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
WTF MEEEEN, ITS REALLY GODAMN WOORRRKKSS!!!!!
IN LAST 2 DAYS IM CONFUSE WHAT THE HELL I SHOULD DOING, IM JUST 1 STEP FROM THROWING THIS FONE AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER FONE.

CONFUSE COZ NO OTHER FONE AS GOOD AS THIS MONSTER SO FAR IN 2016

EVEN POST STARTER WAS NOT SOLVING THE PROBLEM, BUT THIS THREAD REALLY LEAD ME TO REVIVING OF MA FONE

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota

THATS IS BEST LINE EVER, REALLY SAVE MY DAY AND MA BELOVED D958
HURAAAAAAHHHH

Top Liked Posts